ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various Senior Residents & Senior Residents against GDMO at Faridabad. The main goal of ESIC is to provide a high level of a clean, healthy, and attractive look to the whole area. The originator and his management team will handle the given work. This job vacancy is for the ESIC Hospital in Faridabad and If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has announced a total of 101 Posts for Senior Residents & Senior Residents against GDMO for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @esic.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful for you. We are going to share some key details of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021, ESIC Senior Resident Selection Process, Salary of a Senior Resident & Senior Resident against GDMO at ESIC Faridabad, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Senior Resident against GDMO||30|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Senior Resident: PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized University by MCI and the candidate should be registered in the Medical Council of India. The candidates who have already completed 03 Years of tenure as SR are not eligible for the vacancy.
- Senior Resident against GDMO: MBBS with PG Degree/DNB/Diploma in a concerned specialty from a recognized University/Institution by the Medical Council of India.
This recruitment is purely on the contract basis and the contract details are as follows:
- Senior Resident vacancy is for a period of 03 Years.
- Whereas, the Senior Resident against GDMO vacancy is for 01 Year.
- The selected candidates will have to submit a total of Rs.20,000/- as a security with an appointment agreement in Rs.100/- Stamp Paper.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 45 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Resident against GDMO||Rs.1,01,000/-|
The selection of the candidates will be based on qualifications and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation recruitment department.
- The notification was released on 11.05.2021
- The date of the Interview is 24.05.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.esic.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification which you have to fill and bring to the venue along with all the relevant documents on the date of the Interview.
- The Interview will take place at the following address on 24.05.2021.
- ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Senior Resident at ESIC, Faridabad?
The average salary of a Senior Resident varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.67,700/- to Rs.1,01,000/- Per Month.
When is the Interview for Senior Residents at ESIC Faridabad in 2021?
The Interview will take place on 24.05.2021.
What is the Age Limit for Senior Resident at ESIC Faridabad Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 45 Years for the recruitment of the Senior Residents at ESIC Faridabad in 2021.
Where is the Interview for Senior Residents at ESIC Faridabad Recruitment in 2021?
The Interview will take place at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly aims to assist you in each way achievable. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to give your invaluable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any most advanced updates related to ESIC Recruit, ESIC Hospital Recruitment, ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021, Jobs at ESIC Faridabad, and New Job Vacancies for Senior Residents at ESIC Faridabad.
- AIIMS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for JR Doctor, Last Date, Salary, Eligibility
- AXIS Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies, 119 Posts, Last Date
- HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Salary, Last Date, Check Eligibility
- WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Posts @ Chennai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 05 Posts, Check Eligibility