EXIM BANK Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Management Trainees. EXIM Bank is basically an institute for the economy of India which is largely involved in funding and other exercises associated with the worldwide trades from India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment, make sure you read the full article.
The Export-Import Bank of India has announced 60 Posts for Management Trainees in Recruitment 2021 on their official website i.e., eximbankindia.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for EXIM Bank recruitment, EXIM Bank exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
There are different number of vacancies are available for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Number of vacancies available
- The application forms will be available from 19.12.20.
- Last date to fill the Application: 31.12.2020
- Last Date for Online Payment: 31.12.2020
For every different post there is a requirement of a particular educational qualification and applicants are required to possess it while filling the application form:
- Management Trainee (Law): Graduated in Law/ LLB Studies. Fresh Candidates with a minimum of 60% score can apply.
- Management Trainee (IT): B.E or B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication or any graduation course with 60% Marks.
- Management Trainee (Human Resource): Post Graduation with Diploma or any Degree in HR or Personnel Management with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Applicants are requested to read the official notification in order to get further details about the educational qualifications required.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 600/-
- The SC/ST/PWD category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 100/-
Selected candidates will get an attractive offer of 40,000/- Per Month as their salaries.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- The age limit of a general category Applicants is 25 Years.
- Whereas the Age limit for the SC/ST candidates will be 30 Years.
- The age limit for OBC category Applicants is 28 Years.
- The maximum age for PWD Candidates from UR/EWS category is 35 Years, SC/ST category is 40 Years and for OBC it will be 38 Years.
How To Apply for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the EXIM BANK Recruitment 2021the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.eximbankindia.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now Go to Option “Career” then click on the option appearing as “Current Openings”
- Now click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.