FCI Recruitment 2021– New notification has been issued for the Recruitment of. various posts such as Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer. The basic goal of Food Corporation India is to give farmers profitable prices. To make food grains possible at fair prices, especially to the weak segments of the community. To keep defense stocks as a means of Food Security. To intrude in the market whenever there is a need for price stabilization in the market. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has announced a total of 89 Posts for various posts such as Assistant General Manager (AGM) and Medical Officer (MO) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @fci.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for FCI Recruitment 2021, FCI Selection Process, Salary of an Assistant General Manager (AGM) & Medical Officer (MO) at FCI, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for FCI Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|AGM General Administration||30|
|Medical Officer (MO)||02|
Applicants having any of the following educational qualifications can apply online for the relevant vacancy mentioned in the table given above.
- Post Graduate
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 35 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.96,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Food Corporation India recruitment department.
- The application starts on 01.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 31.03.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 31.03.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for FCI Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the FCI Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.fci.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Assistant General Manager (AGM) or Medical Officer (MO) at FCI?
The average salary of an AGM and MO at FCI varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.96,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for AGM & MO FCI Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for AGM & MO FCI Recruitment 2021 is 31.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always means to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some opinions on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar