Fishery Survey of India Recruitment 2022– Applications are invited for the recruitment of various posts at FSI Kochi, Kerala. The Fishery Survey of India was established in 1983 by the Indian Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, for studies, research, and surveys of traditional and deep-sea fishing. You may check your eligibility or apply for the vacancy by reading this article thoroughly.
Fishery Survey of India (FSI) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @fsi.gov.in for the recruitment of a Service Assistant and Net Mender in 2022. There are a total of 02 vacancies available and this article contains all the necessary details related to the notification such as How to Apply for Fishery Survey of India Recruitment 2022, Salary of the various posts announced at Fishery Survey of India, Last Date to Apply, Recruitment Process, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for the Fishery Survey of India Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Service Assistant: The applicant should be passed from a recognized Board or University with a Diploma in Fisheries Technology from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 02 Years of regular experience in handling or others.
- Net Mender: A Matricultaion or equivalent pass with a knowledge of making and mending of Fishing Gears (Fishing Nets).
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxations according to the rules.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on the educational qualifications and skills test conducted by the authorities of the Fishery Survey of India.
The selected applicants will get paid according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Service Assistant||₹25,500/- to ₹81,100/-|
|Net Mender||₹18,000/- to ₹56,900/-|
- The application starts on 30.10.2021
- Last date to submit the Application: 23.11.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Fishery Survey of India Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.fsi.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- The Zonal Director, Cochin Base of Fishery Survey of India, Post Box No.853, Kochangadi, Kochi, PIN- 682005, Kerala.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Fishery Survey of India Recruitment 2022
What is the salary of the various posts announced at the Fishery Survey of India?
The average salary of the various posts announced at the Fishery Survey of India varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹18,000/- to ₹81,100/- Per Month. To get the specific salary details of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for the Fishery Survey of India Recruitment 2022?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment of a Service Assistant and Net Mender at Fishery Survey of India in 2022.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for Fishery Survey of India Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for Fishery Survey of India Recruitment 2021 is 23.11.2022.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of various posts at Fishery Survey of India in 2022?
There are a total of 02 vacancies available for the recruitment of Service Assistant and Net Mender at Fishery Survey of India Recruitment 2022.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of various posts at the Fishery Survey of India in 2022?
Eligible candidates are required to send their application form for the recruitment of various posts to “The Zonal Director, Cochin Base of Fishery Survey of India, Post Box No. 853, Kochangadi, Kochi, PIN- 682005, Kerala”.
Hey Guys! Did you enjoy reading this article? If yes, then please take a moment and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Fishery Survey of India Recruitment 2022, Fishery Survey of India Careers, and Fishery Survey of India Vacancy 2022.