Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Assam Judicial Services. The Gauhati High Court was previously known as the High Court of Assam and Nagaland but got renamed to Gauhati High Court in 1971 by the North-Eastern Areas (Reorganisation) Act, 1971. It has the biggest jurisdiction in terms of states, with its area controlling the states such as Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, and Mizoram. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Gauhati High Court (GHC) has announced a total of 12 Posts for Grade-01 Assam Judicial Services in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.ghconline.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021, Gauhati High Court Selection Process, Salary of a Grade-01 Assam Judicial Services at Gauhati High Court, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Grade-01 Assam Judicial Services||12||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Degree in Law from a recognized University and must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction.
- The applicant must have been practicing for a period of a minimum of 07 Years.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST category applicants are required to pay Rs.250/-.
- Whereas the other category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 35 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.51,550/- to Rs.63,070/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Preliminary Test followed by a Mains Exams and lastly an Interview/Viva-Voce conducted by the authorities of the Gauhati High Court recruitment department.
- The Notification is released on 05.05.2021
- The application starts on 06.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 24.05.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 27.05.2021
- The date of the Preliminary Test/Mains and Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.ghconline.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Grade-01 Assam Judicial Services at Gauhati High Court?
The average salary of a Garde-01 Assam Judicial Services varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.51,550/- to Rs.63,070/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 is 24.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 35 Years and the upper age limit is 45 Years for the recruitment of Grade-01 Assam Judicial Services at Gauhati High Court in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly proposes to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t neglect to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to GHC Online, Gauhati High Court Recruitment, Gauhati high Court New Job vacacncies, High Court Jobs in Assam, GHC Recruitment, and Court Jobs in Gauhati.
- GSTES Recruitment 2021 | Eklavya Education New Vacancies: 08 Posts, Gujarat
- Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for Software Engineer at Karnataka
- SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021: Sales Executive at Rampur (H.P), Jammu & Patiala
- SAIL Director Recruitment 2021: Apply Here, Last Date, Salary – Up to ₹1,00,000/-
- DOT Recruitment 2021 | Department of Telecommunications: Apply @dot.gov.in