GHC Driver Recruitment 2021– A new notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Drivers at Gujarat High Court. The main function of GHC is to interpret and apply the laws of India, to determine causes of every national interest including challenges to the guaranteed legality of laws, and to know appeals, by personal leave, from State, and Territory courts. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Gujarat High Court (GHC) has announced a total of 05 Posts for Drivers in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., irfc.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021, GHC Driver Selection Process, Salary of a Driver at Gujarat High Court (GHC), etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for GHC Driver Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Assistant (Finance) NE5||05|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- 8th Class Passed
- Also, the applicant must have a valid Driver’s License.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General category applicants are required to pay Rs.300/- + Bank Charges as their application fee.
- Whereas any other category applicants are required to pay Rs.150/- + Bank Charges.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 35 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 05.04.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and a Driving Test conducted by the authorities of the Online Job Application System.
- The application starts on 07.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 05.04.2021
- The date of the Written Test is 20.04.2021
- The Driving Test of the applicant will be done in July-August 2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for GHC Driver Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the GHC Driver Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card, or through E-Challan at SBI.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Driver at Gujarat High Court (GHC)?
The average salary of a Driver at Gujarat High Court (GHC) varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for GHC Driver Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for GHC Driver Recruitment 2021 is 05.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates such as Gujarat Court Recruitment, Court Jobs in Gujarat, Gujarat High Court Notification, High Court Vacancy at Gujarat, GHC Driver, and Gujarat High Court Driver Recruitment 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar