GHC Private Secretary Recruitment 2021 – High Court of Gujarat has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of a Private Secretary in 2021. There are a total of 27 Posts available, however, the organization has every right to alter or change the number of vacancies available. The basic purpose of the Gujarat High Court is to evaluate and implement the laws of India, to discover elements of every national interest including requests to the guaranteed authority of laws, and to know appeals, by personal leave, from State, and Territory court. Interested applicants may read this notification thoroughly to get the full details of the vacancy.
Gujarat High Court (GHC) has released the notification on their official website i.e., @gujarathighcourt.nic.in for the recruitment of a Private Secretary. Only differently-abled persons (PH) belonging to the Orthopedically Handicapped (Locomotor Disability) category can apply for the post. This notification contains all the details related to the Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply Online for the GHC Private Secretary Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Private Secretary at High Court of Gujarat, and other necessary details that you should keep in mind before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for GHC Private Secretary Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – GHC Private Secretary Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||General||SC||ST||SEBC||EWS|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant should be a Graduate from a recognized University of India with knowledge of Computer Operations with a certificate.
- A minimum speed of 120 WPM is required in English shorthand.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/SEBC/EWS/Ex-Serviceman category applicants are required to submit ₹500/-.
- Whereas, all the other category applicants are required to pay ₹1,000/-.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 35 Years.
- However, there are some extra age relaxations of 05 Years for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS of Gujarat and Female candidates and 10 Years for the PH category applicants.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 15.07.2021.
The selected applicants will be getting an impressive package from ₹44,900/- to ₹1,42,400/- Per Month according to their qualifications and experience.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Preliminary Test (Objective Type-MCQs) followed by a Stenography/Skill Test and lastly a Viva-Voce Test conducted by the authorities of the High Court of Gujarat recruitment department.
- The application starts on 01.07.2021, 12:00 Hrs.
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.07.2021, 23:59 Hrs.
- The Preliminary Exam will take place on 28.08.2021
- The Skill Test of the applicant will take place on 26.09.2021
- The date for the Oral Interview (Viva-Voce Test) of the candidate will fall in October/November 2021.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for GHC Private Secretary Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via the “Print Application/Pay Fees” Button through SBI ePay.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Notification Download
- Official Website
- Apply Online (Starts on 01.07.2021)
FAQ’s – GHC Private Secretary Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Private Secretary at Gujarat High Court?
The average salary of a Private Secretary varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹44,900/- to ₹1,42,400/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for GHC Private Secretary Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for GHC Private Secretary Recruitment 2021 is 15.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for GHC Private Secretary Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment of a Private Secretary at Gujarat High Court in 2021. However, there are some extra age relaxations for which you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip giving your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow us on our social media handles given below to never miss any latest updates related to the GHC Recruitment 2021, Gujarat High Court Vacancy, High Court of Gujarat Careers, New Job Vacancies at Gujarat High Court, GHC Vacancy, Jobs in Gujarat, and Gujarat Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date