GHC Stenographer Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Stenographer. The basic purpose of the GHC is to apply the laws of India, to find causes of every national interest including challenges to the assurance of legality of the laws, and to know requests, by personal leave, from State, and Territory Courts. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Gujarat High Court (GHC) has announced a total of 09 Posts for English Stenographers in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @gujarathighcourt.nic.in if you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very valuable to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for GHC Stenographer Recruitment 2021, GHC Stenographer Selection Process, Salary of a Stenographer at Gujarat High Court (GHC), etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for GHC Stenographer Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Graduate in any stream from a recognized University.
- Speed in English short hand 120 WPM and basic knowledge of Computer.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The Other category applicants are required to pay Rs.300/-.
- Whereas the General category applicants are required to pay Rs.600/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.39,900/- to Rs.1,26,600/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written and Skill Test conducted by the authorities of the Indian Railway Finance Corporation.
- The application starts on 20.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 04.05.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 04.05.2021
- The date of the Written/Skill Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for GHC Stenographer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Stenographer at Gujarat High Court?
The average salary of a Stenographer varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.39,900/- to Rs.1,26,600/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for GHC Stenographer Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for GHC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 is 04.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for GHC Stenographer Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 21 Years and the upper age limit is 40 Years for the recruitment of a Stenographer at Gujarat High Court in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our crew at Rozgar Dream constantly aims to assist you in every way imaginable. Hence If you find this article valuable in any way, please don’t neglect to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to GHC Online, Gujarat High Court, High Court of Gujarat Jobs, GHC Jobs, Gujarat High Court New Job Vacancies, and Gujarat High Court Stenographer Vacancy.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar