GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Assistant Manager. General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) was founded in pursuance of Section 9(1) of GIBNA. It was started on 22 November 1972 below the Companies Act, 1956 as a private organization limited by shares. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has announced a total of 44 Posts for Assistant Manager in various fields such as Finance, General, Legal, and Insurance in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.gicofindia.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021, GIC Assistant Manager Selection Process, Salary of a General Manager at GIC, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Assistant Manager||44||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Finance: Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates must have passed the Final examination of Institute of CA of India.
- General: The applicant must be a Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates)
- Legal: A Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Insurance: A Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in General Insurance/Risk Management/Life Insurance/FIII/FCII.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.02.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.32,795/- to Rs.62,315/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online Examination, Group Discussion, and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the General Insurance Corporation of India.
- The application starts on 11.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 29.03.2021
- Admit cards will be available on 17.04.2021
- The date of the Exam is 25.05.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.gicofindia.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Assistant Manager at GIC?
The average salary of an Assistant Manager varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.32,795/- to Rs.62,315/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 is 29.03.2021
What is the Age Limit for GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment of an Assistant Manager at GIC in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly proposes to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to GIC Careers, GIC Insurance India, General Insurance India Jobs, GIC New Job Vacancies, and GIC Assistant Manager.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar