Goa University Recruitment 2021– New notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various vacancies such as JE, LDC, and MTS for different departments at Goa University. The University was founded following the Goa University Act of 1984 and started guidance on 1 June 1985. The university grants higher education in the Indian state of Goa. The cultures of Goa University date back to the 17th century, with the invention of the original university courses by the Portuguese Empire. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Goa University has announced a total of 62 Posts for various posts such as Junior Engineer (JE), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.unigoa.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Goa University Recruitment 2021, Goa University Selection Process, Salary of a JE, LDC, and MTS at Goa University, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Goa University Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Junior Engineer (JE) Civil||01|
|Junior Engineer (JE) Electrical||01|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||25|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||35|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Junior Engineer (JE): The Applicant must have a Diploma in Civil or Electrical stream from a recognized University/Institute.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): H.S.S.C. from a recognized Board or equivalent and should be Computer literate.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board OR ITI in the relevant stream from a recognized Institution.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC and ST category applicants are required to pay Rs.100/-.
- Whereas the UR/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.200/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 45 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 08.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Level-01 to Level-05 as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Goa University recruitment department.
- The application starts on 18.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 08.03.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Goa University Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Goa University Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.unigoa.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of JE, LDC, and MTS at Goa University?
The average salary of JE, LDC, and MTS at Goa University varies according to the posts i.e., between Level-01 to Level-05 Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Goa University Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Goa University Recruitment 2021 is 08.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar