GSECL Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts including Lab testers, Nurse, and Radiology cum Pathology Technicians. GSECL was announced as State Generating Power Plant by the Government of Gujarat on 29 May 2004. It plays a vital role in developing expertise in the electricity generation activities of the state. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) has announced a total of 33 Posts for the vacancies of Lab testers, Nurse, and Radiology cum Pathology Technicians in the Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.gsecl.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for GSECL recruitment, GSECL exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for GSECL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Nurse and Radiology cum Pathology Technician||16|
- The application starts on 30.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 19.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 19.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Lab Tester: B.Sc (Regular) with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University of India.
- Nurse: B.Sc Nursing (Regular) with with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University by Indian Nursing Council and must be registered in Gujarat Nursing Council.
- Radiology cum Pathology Technician: M.Sc Microbiology (Regular) with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University of India.
Applicants are required to pay the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The Unreserved/SEBE/EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/-
- Whereas SC/ST category applicants are required to pay Rs.250/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 35 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will get exciting packages of Rs.25,000/- to Rs.55,800/- as their salary.
The selection of the candidates for Lab Tester, Nurse, and Technician recruitment in GSECL for 2021 will be based on the Online Test.
How To Apply for GSECL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the GSECL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.gsecl.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here for Lab Tester Vacancy Notification Download and Click Here for Nurse and Technician Vacancy Notification Download.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will determine your future, not your fate. Believe in yourself and perform your best. No one can stop you. All the Best!