Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for various Teaching Posts. To be eligible for this vacancy you need to have full details about the notification and if you are looking for an article to help you with this notification and you want to fill the form online then this article is for you.
In Rozgar Dream– We always value your dreams. We try and make the life of an applicant easy while filling up any kind of job vacancy by giving the key points of the vacancy in a very simple language and helping you through the difficulties by providing every latest information about the latest jobs in our country.
As you know after reading the title of this article that the Directorate of Education, Delhi (EDUDEL) has released a notification about Recruitments 2021 on their website i.e., www.edudel.nic.in where vacancies are available from PGT Teachers to EVGC and according to the current situation of our country it is our responsibility to share this information with you and guide you about all the necessary information such as important dates, how to apply, basic requirements, vacancy details, and other procedures about the exam to give you an overview of the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The vacancy consists of various posts of teaching such as:
- PGT Teacher
- TGT Teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- The application starts on 01.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 10.12.2020, 6:00 PM
- Exam date for the Exam: Yet to be announced
- PGT Teacher: Master’s Degree in the preferred subject and a Degree in B.Ed.
- TGT Teacher: Bachelor’s Degree in English/ Mathematics/ Social Science/ Physical Science, B.Ed, and CTET 2nd paper pass.
- EVGC: Master’s Degree in Psychology and a Diploma in Guidance and Counselling.
- Special Education Teacher: B.Ed with Special Degree and CTET 2nd paper passed and registration in Rehabilitation Council.
There is no fee required for any category in order to fill the application form for Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2021.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- PGT Teacher: Maximum 36 Years.
- TGT Teacher: Maximum 30 Years.
- EVGC: Maximum 30 Years.
- Special Education Teacher: Maximimum 30 Years.
How To Apply for Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2021:
In order to apply for the Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.edudel.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment of Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment or Click Here to get the notification.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form or Click Here! to get redirected to the application form.
- Now fill the form very carefully and make every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future use.