HAL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various Medical Officers at Bangalore, Karnataka. The recruitment will be done on the basis of a Walk-In-Interview which will be held in Bangalore and to check your eligibility or to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has announced a total of 14 Posts for various posts of Medical Officers such as Senior Medical Officers in Medicine & Pulmonology departments and Medical Officers in General Duty for the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.hal-india.co.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will positively be very useful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for HAL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021, HAL Medical Officer Selection Process, Salary of a Medical Officer at HAL India, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HAL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Senior Medical Officer (Medicine)||02|
|Senior Medical Officer (Pulmonology)||02|
|Medical Officer (General Duty)||10|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Senior Medical Officer (Medicine): MBBS with MD/DNB (General Medicine/Internal Medicine) from a recognized University.
- Senior Medical Officer (Pulmonology): MBBS with MD (Pulmonology)/DNB (Pulmonology)/DTCD from a recognized University.
- Medical Officer (General Duty): MBBS from a recognized University.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Senior Medical Officer: 45 Years
- Medical Officer: 35 Years
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates for Senior Medical Officer posts will be given an impressive package of Rs.98,850/- Per Month whereas the Medical Officer will get Rs.79,080/-.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Walk-In-Interview conducted by the authorities of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- The application starts on 04.05.2021
- The date for the Walk-In-Interview is 08.05.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for HAL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.hal-india.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- The Interview will take place at the following address from 08:30 AM to 04:00 PM.
- HAL Hospital, (M&H Unit), Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560 017.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Medical Officer at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)?
Senior Medical Officer: Rs.98,850/-
Medical Officer: Rs.79,080/-
When is the Interview for Medical Officer Recruitment at HAL in 2021?
The Walk-In-Interview will take place on 08.05.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Medical Officer at HAL in 2021?
There are a total of 14 vacancies available for the Medical Officer recruitment at HAL in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to provide your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t neglect to follow our social media handles provided below for any latest updates related to HAL Careers, HAL New Job Vacancies, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment, HAL Medical Officers Vacancies, and HAL New Jobs Openings.
- Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for Software Engineer at Karnataka
- SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021: Sales Executive at Rampur (H.P), Jammu & Patiala
- SAIL Director Recruitment 2021: Apply Here, Last Date, Salary – Up to ₹1,00,000/-
- DOT Recruitment 2021 | Department of Telecommunications: Apply @dot.gov.in
- DMRC GM Recruitment 2021: Application Form, General Manager Vacancy, Last Date