HCK Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Personal Assistant Grade-02. The Kerala High Court is at the head of the judicial power of the State of Kerala and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. The High Court covers of a Chief Justice and such other Judges as the President may, from time to time, designate. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
High Court of Kerala (HCK) has announced a total of 23 Posts for Personal Assistant (PA) in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., highcourtofkerala.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for HCK recruitment, HCK exam date, Salary at HCK, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HCK Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Personal Assitant (Grade-02) for Judge||23|
- The application starts on 08.01.2021
- Last date to Apply for Step-01: 29.01.2021
- The date to Apply for Step-02: 05.02.2021
- Last date for submitting the application fee: 09.02.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University of Kerala.
- K.G.T.E (Higher) in English Typewriting and K.G.T.E (Higher) in English Shorthand or any equivalent qualification.
Applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application fee.
- However, Any Other category applicant will have to pay Rs.500/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- The Applicant should be born between 02.01.1984 to 01.01.2002.
- There will be some extra age relaxations according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of salary of Rs.27,800/- to Rs.59,400/- Per Month.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Dictation Test and an Interview held by the authorities of the High Court of Kerala.
How To Apply for HCK Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the HCK Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the highcourtofkerala.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
What is the salary of a Personal Assistant (PA) at High Court of Kerala?
The average salary of a Personal Assistant (PA) at High Court of Kerala is Rs.27,800/- to Rs.59,400/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the High Court of Kerala (HCK) Personal Assistant (PA) Job Application Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for High Court of Kerala Personal Assistant Job is 05.02.2021
Your expertise will determine your future, not your fate. No one can stop you. All the Best!