Haryana Civil Services Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of HCS (Executive Branch) and Allied Service Examination for 2021. Haryana Public Service Commissions, both at the Union and the State level, are amongst the most famous Public Institutions with plentiful ideas that have operated fine. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has announced a total of 156 Posts for various posts such as HCS (Executive Branch) and Allied Service Examination for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @hpsc.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Haryana Civil Services Recruitment 2021, Haryana Civil Services Selection Process, Salary of Haryana Civil Services at HPSC in 2021, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Haryana Civil Services Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|HCS (Executive Branch)||48|
|‘A’ Class Tehsildar||04|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce OR
- An equivalent degree from a recognized University.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- Male candidates of the General category including dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana & all reserved categories of other states: Rs.1000/-
- Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only & All reserved categories of other States: Rs.250/-
- Male & Female candidates of SC/BC-A/BC-B/ESM categories of Haryana only: Rs.250/-
- For all Persons with Disabilities, category candidates (40% disability) of Haryana only don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- DSP: 18 to 27 Years
- The lower age limit for all the other candidates is 18 Years and the Upper Age limit will be 42 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as per the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Preliminary Test followed by a Mains Test and lastly an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Haryana Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 03.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 02.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee 02.04.2021
- The date of the Preliminary Test May/June 2021
- Mains EXAM will fall on August 2021
- Interview Date is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Haryana Civil Services Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Haryana Civil Services Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.hpsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary at Haryana Civil Services in HPSC?
The average salary at Haryana Civil Services in Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) varies according to the posts which are yet to be announced.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Haryana Civil Services Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Haryana Civil Services Recruitment 2021 is 02.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar