HMT Bangalore Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Company Trainees at Bangalore, Karnataka. HMT Limited was organized in 1953 by the Government of India as a machine tool-making company. HMT started producing various products such as watches, tractors, printing machinery, metal forming presses, die casting and plastic processing machines, and CNC systems and bearings. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT) has announced a total of 12 Posts for Company Trainees in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.hmtindia.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share remarkably essential points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for HMT Bangalore Recruitment 2021, HMT Bangalore Selection Process, Salary of a Company Trainee at HMT Bangalore, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HMT Bangalore Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Company Trainee||12||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Matriculation/SSLC with ITI/NCVT+NAC from a recognized Institute/Board OR
- HMT Training of minimum 03 Years.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC and ST category applicants are required to pay Rs.250/-.
- Whereas the General/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 33 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.13,000/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Practical Test for testing the skills of the applicant and a Written Test conducted by the authorities of the Hindustan Machine Tools recruitment department.
- The application starts on 12.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 29.04.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Skill Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for HMT Bangalore Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.hmtindia.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Demand Draft in the favor of in “HMT Machine Tools Limited, Hyderabad” on any scheduled bank payable at Hyderabad.
- Send your application form along with all the relevant documents via Speed Post/Courier to the following address.
- DM (HRM), HMT Machine Tools Ltd, (A Govt. of India Undertaking), Bangalore Complex, Jalahalli, Bangalore –560013.
- Make sure to write “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF COMPANY TRAINEES” on the envelope.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Company Trainee at HMT Bangalore?
The average salary of a Company Trainee is Rs.13,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for HMT Bangalore Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for HMT Bangalore Recruitment 2021 is 29.04.2021
What is the Age Limit for HMT Bangalore Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 33 Years for the recruitment of a Company Trainee at HMT Bangalore in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly tries to assist you in every step possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to address your priceless feedback below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to HMT Machine Tools Bangalore, Machine Tools India Ltd. Careers, HMT Machine Tools Job Vacancies, HMT Jobs, HMT Bangalore Vacancies, and HMT Company Trainee Vacancy.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar