HP Police Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited through online mode for the recruitment of various Constable Posts in the H.P. Police department. Himachal Pradesh Police is the law enforcement agency of the State of Himachal Pradesh in India. It has a state office in Shimla and 12 district offices in the state. If you are one of the aspiring candidates for the vacancy, you must read this article thoroughly to get the full details and to check your eligibility for the vacancy.
The Director-General of Police, Himachal Pradesh has released a notification on their official website i.e., @citizenportal.hppolice.gov.in for the recruitment of Constables (Male & Female), and Drivers in 2021. There are a total of 1334 vacancies available and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as the Last Date to Apply for HP Police, Salary of a Constable at HP Police, Selection Process, How to Apply Online for HP Police Recruitment 2021, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HP Police Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – HP Police Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some l qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- The candidates should be at least 12th Class Passed.
- Also, the applicant must have a Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License.
- The aspiring candidates must clear the physical eligiblity criteria according to their categories as mentioned in the table below to apply for the vacancy.
|Minimum Height (Male)||Minimum Chest (Male)||Minimum Height (Female)|
|General – 5’6||General – 31X32||General – 5’2|
|SC/ST – 5’4||SC/ST – 29X30||SC/ST – 5’0|
|OBC – 5’6||OBC – 31X32||OBC – 5’2|
|Gorkhas – 5’4||Gorkhas – 29X30||Gorkhas – 5’0|
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General, Gorkhas, Home Guard (Gen/Gorkhas) are required to pay ₹300/- as their application fee.
- Whereas, the Women/SC/ST/OBC/BPL/EWS/Home Guard(SC/ST/OBC) category applicants should pay ₹150 for the application.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 25 Years.
- However, there will be extra age relaxation of 02 Years for the SC/ST/OBC category applicants.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package of ₹5,910/- to ₹34,800/- Per Month as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (Qualifying Nature), and a Written Examination. conducted by the authorities of the Himachal Pradesh Police recruitment department.
- The application starts on 01.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.10.2021
- The date for the Tests is yet to be released.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for HP Police Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.citizenportal.hppolice.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply Now” (Starts on 01.10.2021).
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card or through Offline mode as directed in the official notification.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the HP Police Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – HP Police Recruitment 2021
How to Apply for HP Police Bharti in 2021?
To apply for the new constable vacancy announced at Himachal Pradesh, the applicants are required to go on www.rozgardream.in and search for the Himachal Pradesh Jobs section. There, click on the latest notification and follow the steps as mentioned in the notification. Make sure you check your eligibility first before applying for the vacancy.
What is the salary of a Constable at Himachal Pradesh Police?
The average salary at IRFC varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹5,910/- to ₹34,800/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for HP Police Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for HP Police Recruitment 2021 is 30.10.2021.
What is the Age Limit for the Constable at Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment in 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 25 Years for the recruitment at IRFC in 2021. However, there are some extra age relaxations and for those details, you are requested to read this notification thoroughly.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to HP Police Bharti, HP Police Constable, HP Police Recruitment 2021, Himachal Police Vacancy 2021, HP Police Careers, Himachal Police Vacancy 2021, Police Jobs in Shimla, and Himachal Pradesh Rozgar.
- IHBAS Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2021: Salary Up to ₹2,18,200/- Per Month!
- CWPRS Pune Recruitment 2021: Walk-In-Interview for JRF, 02 Posts, Salary
- BIBCOL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for Managing Director, Salary Up to ₹2,24,400/-
- VPCI Recruitment 2021 Apply Here – 70+ New Posts for Non-Teaching Staff
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2021 OUT! Apply or Check Eligibility for Stringers Here!