HPPSC Recruitment 2021– A new notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Senior Scale Stenographer. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, identified generally as HPPSC, is a government firm and leading representative organization of the Government of Himachal Pradesh formed on 8 April 1971. This article contained information related to HP PSC, HPPSC, HPPSC Shimla Senior Scale Stenographer recruitment for 2021. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has announced a total of 02 Posts for Senior Scale Stenographer in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @hppsc.hp.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for HPPSC Recruitment 2021, HPPSC Senior Scale Stenographer Selection Process, Salary of a Senior Scale Stenographer at HPPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HPPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||02|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University of India and the applicant must possess the speed in shorthand and typing on Computers in both languages as given below.
- Speed in Shorthand– English: 100 WPM, Hindi: 80 WPM.
- Speed in typing on Computer– English : 40 WPM, Hindi:- 30 WPM.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/BPL category applicants of Himachal Pradesh and OBC/BPL(EWS) applicants are required to pay Rs.100/-.
- Whereas the General/EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.400/- as their application fee.
- The Female and Ex-Serviceman category applicants of Himachal Pradesh don’t have to pay any amount as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.10,300/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written and a Skill Test conducted by the authorities of the Indian Railway Finance Corporation.
- The application starts on 06.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 03.04.2021
- The date of the Written/Skill Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the HPPSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.hppsc.hp.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Senior Scale Stenographer at HPPSC?
The average salary of a Senior Scale Stenographer at HPPSC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.10,300/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for HPPSC Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for HPPSC Recruitment 2021 is 03.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to HPPSC, HP PSC. HPPSC Shimla, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, and HPPSC Vacancies.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar