HPPSC Recruitment 2021– Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited for the Recruitment of the various Assistant Engineers, Deputy Director, and Assistant Director of Fisheries. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, identified commonly as HPPSC was established on 08.04.1971. It is a government organization that leads the examinations and recruitment for the Government of Himachal Pradesh. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has announced a total of 43 Posts for various posts such as Assistant Engineers (ExecutiveTrainee) of Mechanical/Civil & Environment, Deputy Director, and Assistant Director of Fisheries in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @hppsc.hp.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful for you. We are going to share a few of the main features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for HPPSC Recruitment 2021, HPPSC Selection Process, Salary of an Assistant Engineer/Deputy Director/Assistant Director of Fisheries at HPPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HPPSC Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – HPPSC Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Department||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|MPP & POWER (HPPCL)||AE (Mechanical)||06|
|MPP & POWER (HPPCL)||AE (Civil)||26|
|MPP & POWER (HPPCL)||AE (Enivironment)||02|
|Sainik Welfare||Dy. Director||07|
|Fisheries||Assistant Director of Fisheries||02|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Assistant Engineer – Executive Trainee (Mechanical): A Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ M. Tech. (Mechanical)/ Post-Graduate Diploma in Hydro Power Plant Engineering from a recognized University/Institute of India with at least 55% marks for SC/ST/Internal (HPPCL) candidates and 60% Marks for other categories.
- Assistant Engineer – Executive Trainee (Civil): A Degree in Civil Engineering/M. Tech. (Civil)/Post-Graduate Diploma in Hydro Power Plant Engineering from a recognized University/Institute of India with at least 55% marks for SC/ST/Internal (HPPCL) candidates and 60% Marks for other categories.
- Assistant Engineer – Executive Trainee (Environment): B.Tech./B.E. (Environment Engineering/Environment Science/B.E. with 01 Year Post-Graduate Diploma in Environment with at least 55% marks for SC/ST/Internal (HPPCL) candidates and 60% Marks for other categories.
- Deputy Director – Sainik Welfare: The applicant must be a Retired/Released Ex-Indian Commissioned Officer of the rank of Colonel/Lt Colonel/Major/Captain or its equivalent status in the Indian Navy/Air Force.
- Assistant Director of Fisheries: A Master’s Degree in Zoology or Fisheries of a recognized University or Associate Diploma of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education Bombay or its equivalent with a minimum of 03 Years of experience in the Management and development of Fisheries. OR B.Sc. Degree in Zoology or Fisheries Science from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 05 Years of experience in the Management and Development of Fisheries.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/OBC and Ex-Serviceman category applicants are required to pay Rs.100/-. However, the Ex-Serviceman of Himachal Pradesh candidate doesn’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.400/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Assistant Engineers: The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 30 Years.
- Deputy Directors: The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 45 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 26.06.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Engineer – Executive Trainee (Mechanical)||Rs.16,650/- to Rs.39,100/- + (G.P. – Rs.5,800/-)|
|Assistant Engineer – Executive Trainee (Civil)||Rs.16,650/- to Rs.39,100/- + (G.P. – Rs.5,800-)|
|Assistant Engineer – Executive Trainee (Environment)||Rs.16,650/- to Rs.39,100/- + (G.P. – Rs.5,800/-)|
|Deputy Director – Sainik Welfare:||Rs.10,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + (G.P. – Rs.5,400/-)|
|Assistant Director of Fisheries||Rs.10,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + (G.P. – Rs.4,400/-)|
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Personality Tests through CBT (Objective) or Offline Screening Test (Objective/Subjective) conducted by the authorities of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 29.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 25.06.2021
- The date of the tests will be revealed later to the shortlisted candidates.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the HPPSC Recruitment 2021, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.hppsc.hp.gov.in on google.
- Select the Advertisement option under the Notifications sections or just find the links of the direct notifications at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay for your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
- Official Website
- Apply Online
- Notification Download:
What is the salary of an Assistant Engineer/Deputy Director/Assistant Director of Fisheries at HPPSC?
The average salary of an Assistant Engineer/Deputy Director/Assistant Director of Fisheries varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.10,300/- to Rs.39,100/- Per Month. Read this notification thoroughly to get the specific pay scale and details of every vacancy.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for HPPSC Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for HPPSC Recruitment 2021 is 25.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for HPPSC Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit for Assitant Engineers is 30 Years. Whereas, for Deputy Directors the upper age limit is 45 Years.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this piece of information helpful in any way, please don’t skip to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any new updates related to HPPSC Upcoming Exams, HPPSC Careers, HPPSC New Job Vacancies, Himachal Pradesh Jobs, Himachal Pradesh Rozgar, HPPSC Recruitment 2021, Jobs in Shimla, and HPPSC Latest Vacancies.
- DOT Recruitment 2021 | Department of Telecommunications: Apply @dot.gov.in
- DMRC GM Recruitment 2021: Application Form, General Manager Vacancy, Last Date
- NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 09 Associate Vacancy, New Delhi
- HAL Lucknow Recruitment 2021 | उत्तर प्रदेश, सरकारी नौकरी: Electroplater Vacancies
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2021: Dy. General Manager Vacancy at New Delhi, Apply Now!