HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Assistant Engineers in Civil and Electrical Trades. The Commission has got its own building and the office established at Nigam Vihar (Chotta Shimla) on Cart Road. All communications relating to this Commission are being marked in the name of The Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla (H.P) – 171 002. All important data is available with the receptionist which can be taken both privately or by phone and If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced 26 Posts for Assistant Engineers for Recruitment in 2021 on their official website i.e., hppsc.hp.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for HPPSC recruitment, HPPSC exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HPPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Selection Process
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies available||Salary|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||24||Rs.27,750/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||02||Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100 with G.P of Rs.5400/-|
- The application starts on 09.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 05.01.2021
- The Date of the Exam is yet to be announced.
The applicants are requested to please possess the educational educational qualification according to their preferred stream as mentioned below:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): A degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University approved by AICTE/ UGC.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized University approved by AICTE/ UGC.
The selection process for the Assistant Engineers in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission will consists of two series as given below:
- First, there will be a Computer Based Test/ Offline Test.
- In the second series, applicants will have to go through a Personality Test.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General and Other State category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 400/-
- The SC/ST/OBC/EWS category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 100/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- Applicants are requested to read the official notification once in order to get the full details.
How To Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the HPPSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.hppsc.hp.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment for your preferred vacancy.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.