HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 – Applications are being invited through online mode for the recruitment of various Lecturers at Panchkula, Haryana in 2022. The Haryana Civil Service Commission (HPSC) organizes the Haryana Civil Service Examination (HCS) to recruit candidates for various government departments in the state. If you are interested in the vacancy, you may check your eligibility and apply for the HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 after reading this article thoroughly.
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @hpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of Lecturer in Group B, Panchayat Raj, and Management & Planning. There are a total of 439 vacancies available and you will find all the necessary details related to the notification such as How to Apply Online for HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022, Salary of a Lecturer at HPSC, Last Date, and other necessary details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Details – HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Lecturer (Group B)||437|
|Lecturer (Panchayat Raj)||01|
|Lecturer (Management & Planning)||01|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- Lecturer (Group B): A Bachelors and Masters of Engineering/Technology Degree in the relevant field from a recognized University.
- Lecturer (Panchayat Raj):
- A Post-Graduation in Social Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks;
- A minimum of 02 Years of experience in teaching or research in Panchayati Raj.
- Hindi or Sanskrit upto matric is mandatory in Standard or any other Higher Education.
- Lecturer (Management & Planning):
- A Master’s of Business Administration (Finance) or Post-Graduation in Economics from recognized a University with a minimum of 55% marks.
- A minimum of 02 Years of experience in teaching or research in Management & Planning.
- Hindi or Sanskrit upto matric is mandatory standard or higher education.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Serviceman of Haryana and for Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States are required to pay ₹1,000/- as their application fees.
- For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only, For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States, For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM categories of Haryana only and candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will have to pay ₹250/-.
- Whereas, all Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with atleast 40%o disability) of Haryana only don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 42 Years.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The recruitment of the candidates would be based on a Written Test or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Haryana Public Services Commission.
The selected applicants will receive an impressive salary package between ₹44,900/- to ₹1,42,400/- Per Month according to their posts.
- The application starts on 13.12.2021
- Last date to fill the Application:
- Group B: 03.01.2022
- Panchayat Raj and Management & Planning: 06.01.2022
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.hpsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now select the option appearing as “Apply Online” for your preferred vacancy.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022
What is the salary of a Lecturer at HPSC?
The average salary of a Lecturer at HPSC varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹44,900/- to ₹1,42,400/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022?
The lower age limit is 21 Years and the upper age limit is 42 Years for the recruitment of a Lecturer at HPSC in 2022.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 is 03.01.2022 & 06.01.2022.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of a Lecturer at HPSC in 2022?
As per the official notification, there are a total of 439 vacancies available for recruitment.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please take a moment and leave your beneficial thoughts down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to HPSC Careers, HPSC New Job Vacancies, HPSC Recruitment 2022, Haryana Public Services Commission Jobs, HPSC Vacancy 2022, and Govt Jobs in Haryana.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro