HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Civil Judge at Junior Division. Haryana Public Service Commissions, both at the Union and the State level, are amongst the most prominent Public Institutions with abundant beliefs that have worked fine. The demonstration of this Institute had its start in the history of Indian nationalism and the determined demand of the leaders of the independence journey for growing Indianisation of the Civil Service below the Britishers. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has announced a total of 256 Posts for Civil Judge (Junior Division) in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., hpsc.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for HPSC Recruitment 2021, HPSC Civil Judge Exam Date, Salary of a Civil Judge at HPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||256||Rs.27,700/- Rs.44,770/-|
- The application starts on 15.01.2021
- Last Date to fill the Application Form Online: 15.02.2021
- Last Date to Submit the Application Fee: 15.02.2021
- The date of the Exam and Interview are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Bachelor’s Degree of Law from a recognized University of India established by the late and approved by the Bar Council of India.
The applicants are required to submit the application according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General category applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/-.
- Whereas, the SC/ST/SBC/EBP (General)/ESM (Haryana)/Female category applicants are required to pay Rs.250/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process as mentioned below:
- The lower age limit is 21 Years.
- Whereas, the upper age limit for the vacancy is 42 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxations according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Preliminary Examination before the Main Examination and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Haryana Public Service Commission.
How To Apply for HPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the HPSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the hpsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net Banking/Credit or Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Civil Judge (Junior Division) at HPSC?
The average salary of a Civil Judge at HPSC varies between Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the application form for Civil Judge (Junior Division) at HPSC?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form Online for Civil Judge (Junior Division) at HPSC is 15.02.2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our user engagement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give all you have got. No one can stop you. All the Best!