HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification was issued for the Recruitment of PGT Sanskrit on 16.02.2021, this notification is to inform the aspiring candidates that the last date has been extended for the recruitment. HSSC was founded on 28’January,1970 in Haryana and it is the bureau that is accountable for handling the exams for recruiting the Staff in the Haryana Government. If you want to get the full details about the extended notification, make sure you read the full article.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has extended the last date for recruitment of 534 Posts for Post-Graduation Teacher for (PGT) Sanskrit on their official website i.e., www.hssc.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021, HSSC PGT Sanskrit Selection Process, Salary of a Sanskrit PGT at HSSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||General||SC||BCA||BCB||EWS|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant must have Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the main subjects in Matriculation or Higher.
- Also, a certificate of having passed the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of the relevant subject.
- Candidates having a good academic record i.e., 50% marks after accepting an average of any three examinations from 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation. However the candidate must have at least 50% marks in Post-Graduation but for PGT Computer Science and in the case of PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have at least 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation.
- M.A. in Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized University of India or conducted by the Haryana Education Department or an equivalent educational qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST and EWS category residents of Haryana (Male) applicants are required to pay Rs.125/- whereas Female category applicants are required Rs.75/-.
- The General category applicants (Male/Female) are required to pay Rs.500/- whereas the female category applicants residents of Haryana are required to pay Rs.125/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 42 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 03.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on either CBT Test or OMR Test conducted by the authorities of the Haryana Staff Selection Process.
- The application starts on 16.02.2021
- Date Extension notification was announced on 18.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 09.06.2021
- The last date to submit the Application Fee is 11.06.2021
- The date of the CBT/OMR-based Test will fall between October & November
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.hssc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Sanskrit PGT at HSSC?
The average salary of a Sanskrit PGT at HSSC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021 is 09.06.2021
What is the last date to submit the Application Fee for Sanskrit PGT recruitment at HSSC?
You can submit your Application Fee up to 11.06.2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in any way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Haryana PGT, Haryana Teacher Vacancy 2021, PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021, and PGT Jobs.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar