HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts of Police Constable. HSSC was established in 28’January,1970 in Haryana and it is the agency that is accountable for handling the exams for recruitment of Staff in the Haryana Government. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced a total of 7298 Posts of Police Constable for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.hssc.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021, HSSC Police Constable Selection Process, Salary of a Police Constable at HSSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Haryana Police Constable||7298|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The candidate must have passed 12th Class or its equivalent education from a recognized education Board/Institution in any category.
- The Applicant must also possess Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the main subjects in higher education.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/BC and EWS category male applicants are required to pay Rs.25/- whereas the female candidates are required to pay Rs.13/-..
- Whereas the General category applicants (Non-Resident of Haryana) are required to pay Rs.100/- whereas the female category Resident of Haryana are required to pay Rs.50/-.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 25 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.12.2020
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a CBT Test followed by a Physical Screening Test (PST) and lastly a Physical Measurement Test (PMT). conducted by the authorities of the Indian Railway Finance Corporation.
- The application starts on 11.01.2021
- Extended Last date to fill the Application: 25.02.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee: 01.03.2021
- The date of the CBT Testis 27.03.2021 and 28.03.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.hssc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- The Last Date is Extended which you can check by clicking here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Police Constable at HSSC?
The average salary at IRFC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 is 25.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar