HSSC Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Police Constable. HSSC was founded on 28 January 1970 in Haryana and it is the department that is responsible for conducting the exams for recruitment of Staff in the Haryana Government. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced a total of 7298 Posts for Police Constable in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., hssc.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for HSSC recruitment, HSSC exam date, What is the salary for Haryana Police Constable in 2021, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HSSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Police Constable||7298||Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/-|
- Notification Issued: 30.12.2020
- The application starts on 11.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 10.02.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 13.02.2021
- The date of the Exam for CBT: 27.03.2021 and 28.03.2021
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicants must be 12th Passed or it’s equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution of India.
- The applicant should have Hindi or Sanskrit in Matriculation as a subject for Higher Educations.
Applicants are required to submit their application fee according to the categories as mentioned below:
- General category applicants are required to pay Rs.100/- for Male and Female (Non-Resident of Haryana) and Rs.50/- for the Female (Haryana Resident).
- SC/ST/EWS candidates of Haryana Resident are required to pay Rs.25/- (Male) and Rs.13/- (Female)
- Ex-Serviceman of Haryana category applicants doesn’t have to pay any application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 25 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection in the HSSC Recruitment 2021 for Police Constable will be based on Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Screening Test (PST) and CBT.
How To Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the HSSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the hssc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
- Notification Download
- Official website
- Apply Online The Link Activates on 11.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
It is eternally difficult to get your dream job and you are just a single step apart. Good luck with your job interview. All the Best!