HVPNL Recruitment 2021– A job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Assistant Engineers in Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil Streams in HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL, DHBVNL. Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited basically deals in the Planning, design, construction, erection, and maintenance of transmission lines. The company is required to maintain an integrated and efficient power transmission system network. Wheeling of power in accordance with the policies, guidelines laid down by the State Government and Haryana Electricity Regularity Commission (HERC). If you want to get the full details about the recruitment, make sure you read the full article.
HVPNL has announced 201 Posts for various categories of assistant engineers for Recruitments in 2021 on their official website i.e., hvpn.org.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for HVPNL recruitment, HVPNL exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HVPNL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for Assistant Engineers (AE) post as mentioned below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of vacancies available
- The application starts on 07.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 08.01.2021
- Last date for Online Payment: 08.01.2021
- The date for downloading Admit cards is yet to be announced.
- The date of the exam is yet to be announced.
- The applicants are required to have a B.E/ B.Tech/ PG Engineering degree in the stream he/ she wants to apply for the recruitment.
- Applicants should also have the GATE exam passed in the year 2019/ 2020.
- For further details, applicants are requested to read the full notification.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The Males of General category or other state candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/-
- Males of the Reserve category are required to pay Rs. 125/-
- Females of any category are required to pay Rs. 125/-
- PH category applicants don’t have to pay any amount in the form of application fees.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 20 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 42 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for HVPNL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the HVPNL Recruitment 2021the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the hvpn.org.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application fees via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.