IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various posts through AFCAT. The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is a selection exam administered by the Indian Air Force for selection in the three branches of the Indian Air Force including the Ground Duty Branch, Technical Branch, and Flying Branch. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Air Force (IAF) has announced a total of 334 Posts for AFCAT (Flying & Ground Staff), NCC, and Metereology Entries in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @afcat.cdac.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right spot. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your difficulties related to the Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021, IAF AFCAT Selection Process, Salary of an AFCAT Entry Flying/Ground Duty Staff/NCC Entry/Meteorology Entry at India Air Force, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Department||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||137|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||73|
|NCC Special Entry Flying||10% Seats|
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The NCC Special and Meteorology applicants don’t have to pay any amount.
- Whereas the AFCAT applicants are required to pay Rs.250/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Flying Staff: The lower age limit is 20 Years and the upper age limit is 24 Years i.e., the candidate must be born between 02.07.1998 to 01.07.2002. There will be an extra upper age limit relaxation of 02 Years for the canidadate having a Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India).
- Ground Staff: The lower age limit is 20 Years and the upper age limit is 26 Years i.e., the candidate must be born between 02.07.1996 to 01.07.2002.
The selected candidates will be given Rs.56,100/– to Rs.1,77,500/- as their salary. However, Flight Cadets will receive a fixed stipend of Rs.56,100/- Per Month during 01 Year of training.
Applicants are requested to go through the official notification provided at the end of this article for the educational qualifications required. Also, get the details of the Physical and Medical Standards before applying for the vacacncy.
The selected candidates will go through a training for a certain period as mentioned below:
- The training of the candidates will start in the first week of July 2022 at Air Force Dundigal (Hyderabad).
- The duration of the training for the Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) staff would be for 74 weeks.
- Whereas, the training period for the Ground Duty (Non-Technical) branch is of 52 weeks.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Online Testing conducted by the authorities of the Indian Air Force recruitment department. The further details of the selection process will be intimated later by the board.
- The application starts on 01.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.06.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.afcat.cdac.in on google.
- Select the recruitment notification (AFCAT 02/2021) under the careers section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Candidate Login or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
FAQ’s – IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of the various posts announced at IAF AFCAT recruitment 2021?
The salary of the various posts varies according to the branch i.e., between Rs.56,100/– to Rs.1,77,500/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021 is 30.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021?
Flying Staff: 20 Years to 24 Years.
Ground Staff: 20 Years to 26 Years.
However, there are some extra age relaxations according to the rules. For that, read this notification thoroughly.
How many vacancies are available for recruitment at IAF AFCAT in 2021?
There are a total of 334 vacancies available. Seats are filling fast, read this notification and apply online before the last date!
Hello, Candidates! If you find this article beneficial in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to AFCAT Form Date 2021, AFCAT Exam, AFCAT Careers, India Air Force Jobs, Indian Air Force Ground Staff Vacancies, and Air Force Jobs in India.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date