IAF Airmen Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Airmen for ‘X’ and ‘Y’ Groups. The purpose of Airmen in the Indian Air Force is to make certain that all the air and ground services run easily. After joining the Indian Air Force Air Men service under professional trades, you are accountable for the maintenance and examining aircraft and other tools. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Air Force (IAF) has announced Posts for Airmen of ‘X’and ‘Y’ Groups in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., airmenselection.cdac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for IAF Airmen Recruitment 2021, IAF Airmen Exam Date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IAF Airmen Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Group||Salary (Per Month)|
- The application starts on 22.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 07.02.2021
- The date of the Exam is 18.04.2021 to 22.04.2021
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualification for each vacancy as mentioned below:
- Group ‘X’: The applicants must be 12th class passed with Mathematics, Physics, and English with a minimum of 50% marks overall and 50% in English, or the applicants must have passed a 03 years Diploma in any Engineering stream.
- Group ‘Y’: The applicants must be 12th class passed or any equivalent education in any stream approved by the Central/State government Education Board with a minimum of 50% marks overall and 50% marks in English.
- Group ‘Y’ (Medical Assistant Trade): The applicant must be 12th class passed or any equivalent education with Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology with a minimum of 50% marks overall and 50% marks in English.
All the candidates are required to pay Rs.250/- as their application fee before 07.02.2021.
The applicant must be born between 16.01.2001 and 29.12.2004 to be eligible for the post.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Exam and a Physical Fitness Test (PFT) conducted by the authorities of the Indian Air Force.
How To Apply for IAF Airmen Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the IAF Airmen Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the airmenselection.cdac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Pay your Application Fee via Netbanking, Credit Card, or the Debit Card.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Airmen (Group ‘X’) in IAF?
The average salary of an Airmen (Group ‘X’) in IAF is Rs.33,100/-.
What is the salary of an Airmen (Group ‘Y’) in IAF?
The average salary of an Airmen (Group ‘X’) in IAF is Rs.26,900/-.
What is the Last Date to fill the IAF Airmen Application Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for IAF Airmen is 07.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User engagement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give your 100%. No one can stop you. All the Best!