IARI Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Young Professional-02 (YP). If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has announced Posts for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Young Professional-02 (YP) in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.iari.res.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for IARI Recruitment, IARI Exam Date, Salary at IARI, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IARI Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01|
|Young Professional-02 (YP)||01|
- The application starts on 11.01.2021
- The Date & Time for the Interview: 23.01.2021, 09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): The candidates are selected through the National Eligibility Test as mentioned in the DST office memorandum No. SR/S9/Z08/2018 on 30.01.2019 and the candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture with a specialization in Vegetable Science/Plant Breeding and Genetics/Plant Pathology/Plant Physiology/Plant Biotechnology/Botany/Life Sciences or any other related subjects from a recognized University of India.
- Young Professional-02: The candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Vegetable Science/Genetics/Plant Breeding/Life Sciences or any other equivalent Degree from a recognized University of India.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 35 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will get an impressive package of Rs.31,000/- to Rs.35,000/- Per Month as the salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
How To Apply for IARI Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the IARI Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.iari.res.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply Now”.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Junior Research Fellow & Young Professional-02 at IARI?
The average salary of a Junior Research Fellow & Young Professional-02 at IARI is between Rs.31,000/- to Rs.35,000/-.
When is the Interview for JRF & YP at IARI?
The Interview for JRF & YP at IARI is on 23.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User engagement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give your 100%. No one can stop you. All the Best!