ICAI Career Ascent 2021– Institute of Chartered Accountants has released the notification of Career Ascents for experienced Chartered Accountants. ICAI’s main purpose is to regulate the Profession of Accountancy, Give Education & Examination of Chartered Accountancy, and Exercise Disciplinary Jurisdiction. Career Ascent is a platform specially created and proposes to give placement shots to Experienced Chartered Accountants. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has issued the notification for the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @icai.org. If you need full details about the notification then this article will clearly be very advantageous for you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, How to apply online for ICAI Career Ascent 2021, ICAI Career Ascent Registration Fee, ICAI Career Ascent Guidelines, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for ICAI Career Ascent 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|ICAI – Career Ascent
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according as mentioned below:
- All the members who aspire to register for the recruitment are required to submit Rs.1000/- as registration cum participation fee which non-refundable.
- If any candidate has done more than one successful transaction then the additional payment will be refunded in the month of August.
Following are some of the main guidelines which every candidates should keep in mind while applying for the vacancy.
- Only 03 recruiting entities could be selected by a member irrespective of the number of recruiting entities shortlisted Him/Her.
- The Submission of the form will only be granted complete after clicking and submitting the Registration Form and making the Payment.
- Only shortlisted members would be allowed to appear for Career Ascent.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Make sure you check the roster on “https://cmib.icai.org” at 07:00 AM on the date of the Interview. Members will be required to come online at least 30 minutes prior to their Interview slots.
You will get the full details of the important dates related to this notification mentioned in the table below:
|The Notification was Announced on
|Last Date for Organization Registration
|Start date for Member Registration
|Last date for Member Registration
|Opening of the Database for Companies
|Shortlisting by Companies
|18.06.2021 to 23.06.2021
|Consent Sending by Members
|24.06.2021 & 25.06.2021
|Online Psychometric and Written Test
|Date of Interview
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for ICAI Career Ascent 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.icai.org on google.
- Select the notification for recruitment under the Opportunities section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay for your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is ICAI?
ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. It is an organization that is responsible to Improve the Profession of Accountancy, Give Education and Examination of Chartered Accountancy, Exercise Disciplinary Jurisdiction, Give Input on Policy concerns to the Government, and Ensure Standards of performance of Member.
When does the application for ICAI Career Ascent 2021 start?
The Application Link for ICAI Career Ascent 2021 starts on 01.06.2021.
When is the Interview for ICAI Chartered Accountant 2021?
The Interview will take place on 30.06.2021.
What is the average salary of an experienced CA in India?
The average salary of an experienced CA is Rs.7,30,000/-.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this piece of information valuable from our site, please don’t skip to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t neglect following our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to ICAI Chartered Accountant 2021, CA Jobs ICAI, ICAI Careers, ICAI New Job Vacancies, and Institute of Chartered Accountants of India New Job Vacancies.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date