ICF Chennai Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various posts in Para Medical Staff at Chennai. The engagement would be on a contractual short-term basis for a period up to 31.03.2022. Integral Coach Factory (ICF) is a corporation of rail carriages positioned in Perambur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 1955 and is maintained and managed by the Indian Railways. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai has announced a total of 39 Posts for various posts such as Medical Practitioner, Staff Nurse, and House Keeping Assistant in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @icf.indianrailways.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share a few of the key features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2021, ICF Chennai Selection Process, Salary of a Medical Practitioner/Staff Nurse, or House Keeping Assistant at ICF Chennai, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Contract Medical Practitioner||05|
|House Keeping Assistant||21|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO): MBBS and registered with the Indian Medical Council and a minimum of 02 Years experience is welcome.
- Staff Nurse: The applicant must be certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife with 03 Years Course in General Nursing and Midwifery from the School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Or B.Sc (Nursing).
- House Keeping Staff: 10th Class Passed.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Contract Medical Practitioner: The applicant should not be more than 53 Years old.
- Staff Nurse: The lower age limit is 20 Years and the upper age limit is 40 Years.
- House Keeping Staff: The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 33 Years.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Contract Medical Practitioner||Rs.75,000/-|
|Staff Nurse||Rs.44,900/- + DA|
|House Keeping Staff||Rs.18,000/- + DA|
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview held through Mobile/Telephone conducted by the authorities of the Integrated Coach Factory recruitment department.
- The application starts on 07.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 13.05.2021, 05:30 PM.
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of the Doctors & Para Medical Staff at ICF Chennai?
The average salary of the Doctors & Para Medical Staff varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.18,000/- to Rs.75,000/- Per Month. Specific details of the vacancy and salaries are mentioned above in this article.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2021 is 13.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2021?
Contract Medical Practitioner: Not more than 53 Years old.
Staff Nurse: 20 Years – 40 Years.
House Keeping Staff: 18 Years – 33 Years.
How many vacancies are available at ICF Chennai Recruitment 2021?
There are a total of 39 vacancies available for Medical Practitioner, Staff Nurse, and House Keeping Assistant.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly proposes to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any new updates related to ICF Chennai, ICF Chennai Requirements, Integral Coach Factory Jobs, ICF Chennai New Job Vacancies, Railway Jobs, and ICF Chennai Careers.
- AIIMS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for JR Doctor, Last Date, Salary, Eligibility
- AXIS Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies, 119 Posts, Last Date
- HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Salary, Last Date, Check Eligibility
- WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Posts @ Chennai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 05 Posts, Check Eligibility