ICICI Bank Vacancy 2021 – The ICICI Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts through an Interview at various locations. ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian monetary assistance organization with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat, and its registered office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Interested applicants may check their eligibility by reading this article thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) has released an Interview notification on their official website i.e., @icicibank.com for the recruitment of various posts in 2021. You will get to know all the necessary details related to the notification in this article such as the Date of the Interview, Venue for the Interview, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for ICICI Bank Vacancy 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|As per Norms||Various||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Graduate or a Post-Graduate Degree from a recognized University of India.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 25 Years.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The recruitment process contains an interview conducted by the authorities of the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India at the following addresses:
- Michael College of Engg & Tech, Kalayarkovil, Sivagangai.
- Puratchi Thalaivar Dr.M.G.R college of education, Kalkinatruvalasai, Keelangachi, Uchipuli and Ramanathapuram.
- Reach IAS Academy, 74/A Sukadii Complex, Railway Feeder Road (Opp to Apsara Theatre – Virudhunagar).
- The application starts on 18.10.2021
- The Interview will take place on: 20.10.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for ICICI Bank Vacancy 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.icicibank.com on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Make sure you register before appearing for the interview.
- Reach at the venue on the date of interview along with all the relevant documents.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – ICICI Bank Vacancy 2021
What is the full form of ICICI?
ICICI stands for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India.
What is the Age Limit for ICICI Bank Vacancy 2021?
The lower age limit is 21 Years and the upper age limit is 25 Years for the recruitment of various posts announced at ICICI Banks at Tamil Nadu in 2021.
When is the Interview for ICICI Bank Vacancy 2021?
The interview for ICICI Bank Vacancy in 2021 will take place on 20.10.2021, 10:00 AM onwards.
Hey Guys! Did you find this article beneficial in any way, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles given below to get the latest updates on your smartphones related to ICICI Bank Careers, ICICI Bank Vacancy 2021, ICICI Bank Jobs,
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date