ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited through online mode for the recruitment of various posts for a project titled “Bio-ecology of Malaria Vectors in endemic and diverse ecotypes (urban, coastal and riverine)” at ICMR NIMR Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The Indian Council for Medical Research, India’s leading organization for the formulation, coordination, and promotion of biomedical research, and is one of the oldest and biggest medical research organizations in the world. Interested applicants must read this notification to check their eligibility before applying for the vacancy.
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @nimr.org.in for the recruitment of Project Technical Support IV (Research Assistant), Senior Project Research Fellow (SRF), Project Administrative Support-III (Project Assistant), Project Technical Support and Project Administrative Support at the National Institue of Malaria Research (NIMR). There are a total of 07 Posts available and this article will help you clear all of your doubts such as How to Apply Online for ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021, the Salary of the various posts announced at ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021, the Last Date to Apply for ICMR NIMR Vacancies, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Project Technical Support IV (Research Assistant)||01|
|Senior Project Research Fellow (SRF)||01|
|Project Administrative Support-III (Project Assistant)||01|
|Project Technical Support II||02|
|Project Technical Support I||01|
|Project Administrative Support||01|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Project Technical Support IV (Research Assistant): A Graduate Degree in Science from a recognized University with a minimum of 03 Years of work experience in the related subject from a recognized Institution Or a Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized University.
- Senior Project Research Fellow (SRF): A Master’s Degree in Life Science/Biotechnology from a recognized University witha minimum of 02 Years of research experience in Malaria or/any other vector borne disease.
- Project Administrative Support – III (Project Assistant): A Graduate Degree in science from a recognized University with a minimum of 03 Years of relevant experience from a recognized Institute OR a Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized University.
- Project Technical Support II: The applicant shoudl be 12th Class Passed in Science subject with 02 Years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) OR 01 Year DMLT with 01 Year laboratory experience in recognized Organization OR A minimum of 02 Years Field/Laboratory experience in an organization recognized by Governmnet.
- Project Technical Support I: High School* or any other equivalent education with a minimum of 01 Year experience in the relevant field from a Govt. Institution or a recognized Institute or Certificate of 01 Year training in the relevant area or ITI/National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and completing it successfully by ATS in a relevant field from a Government recognized Board.
- Project Administrative Support: The applicant must be 10th/High School Pass to be eligible for the vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Project Technical Support: 33 Years
- Senior Project Research Fellow: 35 Years
- Project Administrative support, Project technical support –II: 30 Years
- Other Posts: 28 Years
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 16.02.2021.
The selected applicants will get an impressive salary according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Technical Support IV (Research Assistant)||₹31,000/-|
|Senior Project Research Fellow (SRF)||₹35,000/-|
|Project Administrative Support-III (Project Assistant)||₹31,000/-|
|Project Technical Support – II||₹18,000/-|
|Project Administrative Support||₹15,800/-|
First, the applicants will get shortlisted according to their qualifications and experience. Then, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Indian Council of Medical Research. The shortlisted candidates will get the details of the Interview at their registered e-mail address.
- The application starts on 17.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 03.10.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.nimr.org.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of NIMR?
NIMR stands for National Institute of Malaria Research. It is a research center for Malaria based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
What is the salary of the various posts announced at ICMR NIMR?
The average salary of the various posts announced at ICMR NIMR varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹15,800/- to ₹35,000/- Per Month. For the specific details of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021?
The age limit for Senior Project Research Fellow is 35 Years, for Project Administrative Support and Project Technical Support -II it is 30 Years. Whereas, the age limit for the other posts is 28 Years.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021 is 03.10.2021.
Hey Guys! Have you enjoyed reading this article in any way? and do you want to contribute to our website? If yes, then please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to the vacancy such as ICMR NIMR Careers, ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2021, Indias Council of Medical Research New Job Vacancies, Jobs in NIMR, Jobs in ICMR Chennai, and Tamil Nadu Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date