ICMR NIRTH Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Technical Assistant at Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. This notification is released by the ICMR NIRTH, Jabalpur due to the rise in the Covid-19 Pandemic. The vacancy is to be filled purely on a temporary & contract basis for a period of up to 31/07/2021. The selected candidate will have the duty of conducting COVID-19 diagnosis using molecular tests. The individual may have to work in the shifts. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has announced a vacancy for Contract Technical Assistant at the National Institute of Research in Tribal Health Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The recruitment notification is released on their official website i.e., @main.icmr.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will clearly be very useful for you. We are going to share some key features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for ICMR NIRTH Recruitment 2021, ICMR NIRTH Selection Process, Salary of a Technical Assistant at ICMR NIRTH Jabalpur, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for ICMR NIRTH Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Contract Technical Assistant||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The candidate should be a Graduate in Life Science with 03 Years of work experience. OR
- A Master’s Degree in the relevant stream.
- Applicants are required to have experience in collecting samples from humans. Sample Processing, Experience in COVID-19 Diagnosis, and Computer Applications Knowledge.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 30 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 03.06.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.31,000/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted through an Online/Video Conference by the authorities of the Indian Council of Medical Research – National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH).
- The application starts on 28.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 03.06.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for ICMR NIRTH Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First, search for www.main.icmr.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment under the Career Opportunity section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the application form page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail address.
- Make sure you submit your applications before 03.06.2021, 17:30 Hrs.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Technical Assistant at ICMR NIRTH?
The average salary of a Technical Assistant is Rs.31,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for ICMR NIRTH Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for ICMR NIRTH Recruitment 2021 is 03.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for ICMR NIRTH Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment of a Contract Technical Assistant at ICMR NIRTH, Jabalpur in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this article useful in any form, please don’t overlook to provide your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t skip following our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to ICMR India Careers, Indian medical Council Research Recruitment, ICMR New Job Vacancies, and ICMR NIRTH Jabalpur Vacancy.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date