IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various posts at Kalpakkam. It is the second-largest enterprise of the Department of Atomic Energy alongside Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, which was established at Kalpakkam, 80 KMs in the south of Chennai, in 1971. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has announced a total of 337 Posts for various posts such as Scientific Officer, Technical Officer, Technician, Stenographer, etc. in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.igcar.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021, IGCAR Kalpakkam Selection Process, Salary at IGCAR Kalpakkam, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary|
|Scientific Officer E||01||Rs.78,800/- in Level 12|
|Technical Officer E||01||Rs.78,800/- in Level 12|
|Scientific Officer D||03||Rs.67,700/- in Level 11|
|Technical Officer C||41||Rs.56,100/- in Lever 10|
|Technician B||01||Rs.21,700/- in Level 3|
|Stenographer||04||Rs.25,000/- in Level 4|
|Upper Division Clerk||08||Rs.25,000/- in Level 4|
|Driver||02||Rs.19,900/- in Level 02|
|Security Guard||02||Rs.18,800/- in Level 01|
|Work Assistant||20||Rs.18,800/- in Level 01|
|Canteen Attendant||15||Rs.18,800/- in Level 01|
|Stipendiary Trainee-I||68||1st Year Rs.16,000/- and in 2nd Year Rs.18,000/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee-II||171||1st Year Rs.10,500/- and in 2nd Year Rs.15,500/-|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Scientific Officer/E: Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Engineering with B. Tech. (Metallurgy)/M.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science) with a minimum of 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized University of India.
- Technical Officer/E: Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with a minimum of 60% Marks in Chemical from a recognized University.
- Scientific Officer/D: For Physics/ Electronics: Ph.D. in Physics/Electronics with Bachelor of Science (Physics) with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University. 03 Years of experience in Device fabrication. For Physics/ Material Science: Ph.D. (Physics or Materials Science) with Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Physics and Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Physics/Material Science with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University. Scope of Work: High-pressure physics research, experiments using Lab and synchrotron source
- Technician/B (Crane Operator): Applicants with a minimum of 60% marks in SSC with Science & Math’s (or) minimum 60% marks in HSC with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics and certification in crane operation from a State or Central Government recognized institutions. Also, the Candidates should Possess valid Heavy Vehicle driving license.
- Stenographer Grade-III: Matriculation/SSC or any equivalent education with a minimum of 50% marks with a minimum speed of 80 WPM in English Short-hand and 30 WPM in English typing. Knowledge of Computer data would be desirable. P Education Qualification: Matriculation/SSC or equivalent with 50% marks and a minimum speed of 80 WPM in English Short-hand and 30 WPM in English typing. Knowledge of computer data Processing would be desirable.
- Upper Division Clerk: A Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% of marks. Applicants with a minimum speed of 30 WPM in typewriting in English and Knowledge of computer data processing will be desirable.
- Driver (OG): Pass in 10th Class/SSC and Possession of a valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles with a Knowledge of motor mechanisms. Consolidated experience in driving a light or heavy vehicle for at least 03 Years is desirable and Possession of a valid driving license to drive two-wheelers.
- Security Guard: SSC pass or equivalent certificate from Armed Forces.
- Work Assistant/A: The applicant must be Pass in 10th Standard/SSLC.
- Canteen Attendant: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or institution.
Application Fees & Age Limit
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories and to follow the age limit during the recruitment process as mentioned below:
|Name of the Post||Application Fee||Age Limit|
|Scientific Officer E||Rs.300/-||18 Years to 40 Years|
|Technical Officer E||Rs.300/-||18 Years to 40 Years|
|Scientific Officer D||Rs.300/-||18 Years to 40 Years|
|Technical Officer C||Rs.300/-||18 Years to 30 Years|
|Technician B||Rs.100/-||18 Years to 25 Years|
|Stenographer||Rs.100/-||18 Years to 27 Years|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs.100/-||18 Years to 27 Years|
|Driver||Rs.100/-||18 Years to 27 Years|
|Security Guard||Rs.100/-||18 Years to 27 Years|
|Work Assistant||Rs.100/-||18 Years to 27 Years|
|Canteen Attendant||Rs.100/-||18 Years to 25 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee-I||Rs.200/-||18 Years to 24 Years|
|Stipendiary Trainee-II||Rs.100/-||18 Years to 22 Years|
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Exam a Skill Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of Indira Gandhi Centre of Atomic Research.
- The application starts on 15.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 14.05.2021
- The last date to submit the Hard Copy of the Application is 20.05.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.igcar.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application fee via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Now send the Hard Copy of your application to the following address.
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam- 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary at IGCAR Kalpakkam?
The average salary at IGCAR Kalpakkam varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.10,500/- to Rs.78,800/- Per Month and for specified details candidates are requested to read the official notification.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021 is 14.05.2021.
What is the Last Date to submit the Hard Copy of the Application Form for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to submit the Hard Copy of the Application is 20.04.2021.
Where should I send the Hard Copy of my Application Form for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021?
The applicants are required to send the Hard Copy of their Application Form to “Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam- 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu”.
What is the Age Limit for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 40 Years for the recruitment at IGCAR Kalpakkam in 2021 and to get the specified detail of every post you are requested to read this article.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly purposes to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any newest updates related to IGCAR, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, IGCAR Jobs, IGCAR Job Vacancies, New Job Openings at IGCAR, and IGCAR Recruitment.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar