IIG Mumbai Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Registrar at Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, Mumbai was established in 1971 and its main purpose is to build, secure and maintain laboratories, workshops, and/or other units to support scientific analysis in Geomagnetism. To register, collect, examine, process, declare, and provide Geomagnetic data. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG), Mumbai has announced a post for Registrar in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @iigm.res.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for IIG Mumbai Recruitment 2021, IIG Mumbai Selection Process, Salary of a Registrar at IIG Mumbai, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IIG Mumbai Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – IIG Mumbai Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
Qualifications & Experience
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A first-class or high second-class degree from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Establishment/Civil Works, Accounts/Purchase, Store, Security, and Vigilance Procedures rules are preferred.
- The applicant should have a minimum experience of 15 Years in Central Government, Autonomous Institute, or Public Sector undertaking out of which at least 05 Years should be in the next Lower Grade.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/Unreserved category applicants are required to pay Rs.300/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 45 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there will be an extra age relaxation of 05 Years only for the very experienced and deserving candidates by the agreement of the appropriate authorities.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 30.06.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of a Level – 11 + Other Allowances as per Central Government Rules.
First, the candidates will be shortlisted by the Screening-cum-Selection Committee. Then only the shortlisted candidates would be invited for an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, Mumbai.
- The application starts on 29.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.06.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for IIG Mumbai Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.iigm.res.in on google.
- Select the notification for the “Advt. No. IIG/HRD/04/2021” or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the Application Form page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Submit your application fee via Demand Draft in the favor of Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, New Panvel, OR In-Person between 10:30 A.M. and 05:30 P.M. only on the working days (Monday to Friday).
- Now send your application along with all the relevant documents to The office of the Admin. Coordinator, IIG.
- The shortlisted candidates will receive the Interview details later.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Registrar at IIG Mumbai?
The average salary of a Registrar at IIG Mumbai is of a Level – 11 + Other Allowances.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for IIG Mumbai Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for IIG Mumbai Recruitment 2021 is 30.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for IIG Mumbai Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 45 Years for the recruitment of a Registrar at IIG Mumbai in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for Registrar at IIG Mumbai?
Applicants are required to send their application along with all the relevant documents to the “The office of the Admin. Coordinator, IIG“.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this article valuable in any way, please don’t overlook to give your invaluable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to IIGM Jobs, IIG Mumbai Careers, IIGM New Job Vacancies, and Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Mumbai Recruitments.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date