IIT Bhilai Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Project Assistant. IIT Bhilai, established in the state of Chhattisgarh, is one of the most recent IITs placed by the Ministry of Human Resources Development by the Government of India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Institute of Technology (Bhilai) has announced a recruitment for a Project Assistant in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.iitbhilai.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for IIT Bhilai recruitment, IIT Bhilai exam date, Salary at IIT Bhilai, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IIT Bhilai Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Assistant||01||Rs.20,000/- to Rs.28,000|
- The application starts on 03.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 14.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess an Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Electronics and Electrical from a recognized University of India.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is an Upper age limit of 35 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam..
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online Interview conducted by the IIT Bhilai authorities.
How To Apply for IIT Bhilai Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the IIT Bhilai Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.iitbhilai.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply Now”.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Project Assistant at IIT Bhilai?
The average salary of a Project Assistant at IIT Bhilai is Rs.20,000/- to Rs.28,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Project Assistant at IIT Bhilai Application Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Project Assistant at IIT Bhilai is 14.01.2021
You can contact Principal Investigator Dr. Arzad Alam Kherani Associate Professor at “firstname.lastname@example.org” if you have any problem in filling up the application form.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will determine your future, not your fate. No one can stop you. All the Best!