IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Project Manager at IIT Bombay, Powai, Maharashtra. The title of the project is “National Carbonaceous Aerosol Programme (NCAP)” The purpose of the project is to analyze Carbonaceous Aerosol Emissions Source Apportionment and Climate Effects. The recruitment is purely based on the contract for a period of 01 Year and reliable only for the duration of the project and the candidate is expected to work mainly for the successful conclusion of the project. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has announced a post for Project Manager in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @iitb.ac.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your difficulties linked to the Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021, IIT Bombay Selection Process, Salary of a Project Manager at IIT Bombay, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Project Manager||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- BTech/BE/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or any other equivalent degree with a minimum of 06 Years of experience in the relevant field. OR
- MTech/ME/MS/MDes or any other equivalent degree with a minimum of 04 Years of work experience in the relevant field can apply. OR
- Ph.D. with 01 Year of experience in Project Management.
- Experienced candidates in Environment, Climate Change, Development Policy, or Project/Programme Management will be preferred by the organization.
The selected Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- The candidate should manage operational aspects of field campaigns, procurement, and logistics.
- Arrangement of work plans and lead the implementation.
- Coordinate and minute weekly and monthly meetings of the project.
- Role Bearer is accountable for Organising training workshops.
- Also, the candidate is required to maintain effective working relations with the funding agencies.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.42,000/- to Rs.60,000/- Per Month with 30% HRA (if applicable) as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted after the shortlisting of the candidates through qualifications and experience by the authorities of the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
- The application starts on 02.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 10.06.2021
- The date of the interview will be intimated later to the shortlisted candidates.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.iitb.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Select the option appearing as “Apply” on the top left corner.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
FAQ’s – IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Project Manager at IIT Bombay?
The average salary of a Project Manager varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.42,000/- to Rs.60,000/- Per Month. For further details on salary, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2021 is 10.06.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Project Manager at IIT Bombay in 2021?
There is only one vacancy available for the recruitment of Project Manager at IIT Bombay in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t skip to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to IIT Mumbai, IITB Jobs, IIT Bombay Careers, Job Vacancies at IIT Bombay, IIT Powai Recruitments, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, IIT Bombay Project Manager Recruitment.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date