IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited for the recruitment of a Principal Project Scientist at IIT Delhi, India. The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi is a government technical and studies college situated in Hauz Khas in South Delhi, Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest Indian Institutes of Technology in India. Interested applicants may get the full details of the vacancy and other important information about the vacancy by reading this article thoroughly.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD) has released the notification on the official website of the Industrial Research and Development Unit (IRDU) i.e., @ird.iitd.ac.in, for the recruitment of a Principal Project Scientist and the project titled “Integrated study on emission inventory development, source apportionment and carrying capacity of the environment for Durgapur and Asansol-Raniganj, West Bengal (RP04083G)”. The funding agency of the project is West Bengal Pollution Control Board, West Bengal. You will find all the relevant details of the vacancy such as Important Dates, Selection Process, Where to send Application Forms, How to Apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Principal Project Scientist at IIT Delhi, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Principal Project Scientist||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Ph.D. with first class or any other equivalent with a degree in Engineering/Science.
- Also, the candidate must have a minimum experience of 6 months in Air Quality Monitoring, Data Analysis, Atmospheric Chemistry.
The selected applicant will be given a very good package of ₹56,000/- to ₹79,000/- p.m. + HRA@24%.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- The application starts on 13.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 27.07.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ird.iitd.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification undet the “Recruitment” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Download the Application Form No. IRD/REC-4.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Apload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now, send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
Where is IIT Delhi?
IIT Delhi is located at IIT Delhi Main Rd, IIT Campus, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016.
What is the salary of a Principal Project Scientist at IIT Delhi?
According to the posts, the average salary of a Principal Project Scientist varies between ₹56,000/- to ₹79,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021 is 27.07.2021.
Where should I send my application form for Principal Project Scientist at IIT Delhi in 2021?
Eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to any of the following e-mail addresses:
Hey Guys! At Rozgar Dream, our crew always strives to update you as soon as possible about any recruitment. Hence, if you found this information beneficial don’t forget to take a moment and provide your precious feedback in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to the IIT Delhi Careers, IIT Delhi Vacancy 2021, IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Jobs, IIT Delhi Jobs, Jobs in Delhi, and Delhi Rozgar.
- BEL Recruitment 2022: Get Application FOrm, Salary Up to ₹1,60,000/- Per Month
- MOIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 04 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- NASA Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @ usajobs.gov
- BIS Recruitment 2022: Application Form, Salary Up to ₹2,08,700/-
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2022: Get Application Form, Check Last Date & Eligibility Here!