IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Project Engineers, Assistant Project Engineers, Associate Project Engineer, Project Technician, and JRF. IIT Guwahati is a Level III PoP (Point Of Presence) for ERNET (Education and Research Network) in Assam. This essential technical assistance to the ERNET users of the area is given by the staff members of the Computer & Communication Centre. The vacancy is for the project named “TIH on Technology for Underwater Exploration” in the department of Mechanical Engineering. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
IIT Guwahati has announced a total of 25 Posts of Project Engineers and various posts for Recruitment in 2021 on their official website i.e., www.iitg.ac.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for IIT Guwahati recruitment, IIT Guwahati Selection Process, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various engineer posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies available|
|Assistant Project Engineer||05|
|Associate Project Engineer||04|
- The application starts on 10.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.12.2020
For every different post there is a requirement of a particular educational qualification and applicants are required to possess it while filling the application form:
- Assistant Project Engineer: B.Tech with a relevant stream and valid GATE score.
- Associate Project Engineer: M.Tech with relevant choice of stream.
- Project Technician: ITI with 03 Years of experience and Diploma in the relevant stream.
- JRF: M.Sc/ B.Tech in relevant stream.
- Project Engineer: Ph.D. ME.
For further details, applicants are requested to read the official notification.
The Selection Process of the applicants for the recruitment of IIT Guwahati Engineer vacancy will be done by an Online Interview.
How To Apply for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2021the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.iitg.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.