IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Junior Assistant, Junior Technician, etc. IIT Tirupati has been chosen as the Host Institute to set up a Technology Incubation Hub in the technology upright for Positioning and Accuracy Technologies below the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems with funding of almost Rs.100 crores. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Tirupati has announced a total of 24 Posts for various posts such as Junior Assistant, Junior Technician, etc. in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.iitp.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2021, IIT Tirupati Exam Date, Salary at IIT Tirupati, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Executive Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Technical Officer for Systems||01|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||02|
|Junior Technician for Systems||02|
|Junior Hindi Assistant (Grade-01)||01|
- The application starts on 30.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 29.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 29.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Horticulture Officer: B.Sc. (04 Years)/B.Tech in Horticulture with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University or Institute with a minimum of 08 Years Experience OR M.Sc. in Horticulture with 55% marks from a recognized University or Institute with a minimum of 05 Years of Experience.
- Junior Technical Superintendent: M.Sc. in Physics with electronics specialization with at least 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 05 Years Experience.
- Junior Technician: A 03 Years Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry is required from a recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Registrar: A Postgraduate Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent.
- For further details on educational qualifications required for a particular post, the applicants are required to read the official notification.
All the eligible candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 50 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview/Written/Trade Test conducted by the authorities of the Indian Institute of Technology, Tirupati.
How To Apply for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.iittp.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary at IIT, Tirupati?
The average salary at IIT, Tirupati fall between Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Form for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for IIT Tirupati Recruitment 2021 is 29.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article effective in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in yourself and give all you have got. No one can stop you. All the Best!