Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various posts. The main purpose of the IT Department is to implement several direct tax laws, most prominent between these existing the Income-tax Act, 1961, to accumulate funds for the Government of India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Income Tax Department, Delhi has announced a total of 14 Posts for various posts such as Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff, Tax Assistant, Etc. in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @incometaxdelhi.org. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Income Tax Delhi Recruitment 2021, Income Tax Delhi Selection Process, Salary of a Stenographer/MTS/Tax Assistant/Income Tax Inspector at Income Tax Department Delhi, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Income Tax Inspector
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Income Tax Inspector: A degree from a recognized University of India.
- Stenographer (Grade-02): The Applicant must be 12th class passed or equivalent from a recognized board and also a cable for 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute in Dictation and 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) in Transcription of Computer.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board of India.
- Tax Assistants: A Degree from a recognized University or equivalent and should also have a Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Income Tax Inspector: 18 Years to 30 Years
- All the other posts: 18 Years to 37 Years
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Salary (Per Month)
|Income Tax Inspector
|Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
|Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/-
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Income Tax Department, Delhi recruitment department.
- The application starts on 24.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.04.2021
- The last date to fill the application for the candidates domiciled in the North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala is 30.04.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.incometaxdelhi.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send it to the following address with written: “Application for the post of Inspector/Tax Assistant/ Stenographer Grade-02/ Multi Tasking Staff Under Sports Quota. Name of the sport ____________” on the top of it.
- The Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (Hqrs.- Personnel), Room No. 378A, C.R. Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110 002.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of MTS, Tax Assistants, Income Tax Inspector, Stenographer at Income Tax Department, Delhi?
The average salary Income Tax Department varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.5,200/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 is 15.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always means to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some thoughts on how to enhance our User Involvement. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Income Tax Jobs, Income Tax Department 2021, Income Tax Recruitment Notices, and Income Tax Inspector Recruitment.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar