Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online, 155 Various Posts at Mumbai: Application are invited for the recruitment through Sports Quota at Income Tax Department by the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Mumbai. The Income Tax Department is a central authority corporation venture which directs tax collection for the Government of India. Interested applicants should check their eligibility first before applying for the vacancy and for that, you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
Income Tax Department, Mumbai.
Income Tax Department has issued the recruitment notification on their official website i.e., @incometaxmumbai.gov.in for the recruitment of various posts such as Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi-Tasking Staff. There are a total of 155 Posts available in the notification and this article will help you clear all your doubts related to the notification such as Important Dates, How to Apply Online for Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2021, Salary of an Income Tax Inspector, Recruitment Process, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Inspector: A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any other equivalent education.
- Tax Assitant: A Bachelor’s Degree and Data Entry speed of 8000 Key Depressions/Hour.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: The candidate must have a Matriculation or any other equivalent education from a recognized University or Board.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.082.2021.
- The lower age limit is same for every post i.e., 18 Years. The upper age limit varies accoriding to the posts mentioned which is as follow:
- Inspector: 30 Years
- Tax Assistant: 27 Years
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 25 Years
The selected applicants will get an impressive package according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Salary (Per Month)
|Pay level-7 ₹44,900/- to ₹1,42,400/-
|Pay level-4 ₹25,500/- to ₹81,100/-
|Pay level-1 ₹18,000/- to ₹56,900/-
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Examination conducted by the authorities of the Income Tax Department, Mumbai. The details of the examination will be intimated later to the shortlisted candidates.
- The application starts on 08.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 25.08.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment of Meritious Sportspersons in Income Tax Department or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2021
How to Apply for Income Tax Inspector?
First, go to the address “www.rozgardream.in”. Now, Interested applicants first may check their eligibility by reading this article thoroughly, and after that click on the option appearing as “Apply Online”.
What is the salary of an Income Tax Inspector?
According to the posts, the average salary of an Income Tax Inspector varies between ₹44,900/- to ₹1,42,400/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment of the various posts at Income Tax Department, Mumbai in 2021. However, you may get the specific details of your preferred vacancy by reading this article thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Income Tax Inspector Recruitment 2021 is 25.08.2021.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article valuable in any method? If Yes, then please take a moment and give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Follow our social media handles and never miss any latest updates related to the Income Tax Department Vacancies, Income Tax Department Vacancy 2021, Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021, Jobs in Income Tax Department Mumbai, Jobs in Mumbai, and Maharashtra Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date