Postal Department Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Assistant Director/Desk Officer at New Delhi, Dak Bhawan in 2021. India Post is the service that always aims to help the customer and as the largest postal network in the business about the lives of people of the state and to mail parcels, money transfers, banking, insurance, and retail services they always try to complete the deliveries with agility and safety. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Postal Department of India Post has announced a vacancy for Assistant Director/Desk Officer in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @indiapost.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Postal Department Recruitment 2021, Postal Department Assistant Director/Desk Officer Selection Process, Salary of an Assistant Director/Desk Officer at Postal Department of India Post, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Postal Department Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary|
|Assistant Director/Desk Officer||01||Rs.40,000/-|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University of India or any other equivalent qualification.
- Some knowledge of Postal Working/Operation.
Applicants are required to possess some experience in the respective field as mentioned below:
- The applicant must know how to deal with VIP cases & other matters relating to the Post Office.
- A minimum of 04 Years of experience is required as an Assistant Director/Desk Officer or Equivalent.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 65 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The application starts on 22.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 05.04.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Postal Department Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Postal Department Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.indiapost.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Assistant Director/Desk Officer at Postal Department of India Post?
The average salary of an Assistant Director/Desk Officer is Rs.40,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Postal Department Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Postal Department Recruitment 2021 is 05.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always means to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to India Post, India Post Recruitment, Postal Department Recruitment 2021, Post Office Recruitment, and Postal Recruitment.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar