India Post Recruitment 2022– Applications are being invited for the recruitment of various Freshers at Tamil Nadu Postal Circle. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the posts as it contains crucial information related to the notification.
India Post has released a notification on their official website i.e., @tamilnadupost.nic.in for the recruitment of Post Man, Mail Guard, and Multi-Tasking Staff. The number of vacancies available is not released as of now but this article contains all the other necessary information such as How to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2022, Salary of a Fresher at India Post, Last Date to Apply, Age Limit, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for India Post Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – India Post Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the post mentioned above as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Post Man, Mail Guard, Multi-Tasking Staff||Not Available||Notification Released|
- The applicant must have completed10th Standard from a recognized board, possess knowledge of the local language of the Circle / Division, and the candidates should have studied the local language up to 10th Standard, and have Knowledge of working on the computer.
- There is no application fee required for this post.
- The maximum upper age limit for the above-mentioned posts is 50 Years.
The selection of the candidates would be based on an Exam and a Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) conducted by the authorities of the Tamil Nadu postal circle.
The selected applicants will receive a salary of Level-1 in the Pay Matrix.
- Notification released on: 15.07.2022
- Date of Exam: 04.09.2022
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for India Post Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.tamilnadupost.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for Recruitment.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Submit your application forms to the designated address in the notification.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the India Post Recruitment 2022, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQs – India Post Recruitment 2022
What is the salary of a Fresher at India Post?
The salary of a Fresher at the India Post is Level-1 of the Pay Matrix.
What is the Age Limit for India Post Recruitment 2022?
The upper age limit for the posts of fresher released is 50 Years.
What is the Date of the Exam for India Post Recruitment 2022?
The exam will take place on 04.09.2022. Make sure you have downloaded the admit card for the post applied.
How many posts are available for the recruitment of various Freshers at India Post Tamil Nadu?
As per the official notification, there is no specific number of vacancies available for the posts.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful in any way, then please make sure you like the official pages of our website never to miss any latest updates related to India Post Recruitment 2022, India Post Jobs in Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu Jobs, Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu, and Tamil Nadu Rozgar.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date