Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021. Job vacancy notification has been issued for various fields in Indian Air Force. A total of 238 posts are vacant for AFCAT and other Ground duties. If you are looking for an article to help you with this notification then don’t worry this article is for you.
In Rozgar Dream– we always value your dreams. We try and make the life of an applicant easy while filling up any kind of job vacancy by giving the key points of the vacancy in a very simple language and helping you through the difficulties by providing every latest information about the latest jobs in our country.
As you know after reading the title of this article that the Indian Air Force has released a notification about Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 on their website i.e., www.afcat.cdac.in where a total of 238 posts are vacant and according to the current situation of our country it is our responsibility to share this with you and guide you about all the necessary information such as important dates, how to apply, basic requirements, vacancy details, and other procedures about the exam to give you an overview of the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
The vacancy consists of various categories which includes AFCAT,Ground Duties for technical and non-technical aspects.
- The application registration starts on 01.12.2020
- The last date to fill the application is 30.12.20
- The date for Admit Cards is yet to be announced.
- The date of the exam is yet to be announced.
- The course will start around January 2022.
Flying: You should have Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with physics and mathematics at 10+2/B.Tech course or B.E.
Ground duties in technical field: You should have a degree in Aeronautical Engineering in Electronics or Aeronautical Engineering in Mechenical.
Ground duties in the non-technical field: You should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any field for Administration and logistics and an Accounts post, you need to have your Bachelor’s Degree in Bachelors of Commerce.
For NCC Special Enteries:
You can only opt for flying posts in which you require NCC Air Wing senior division “C” certificate.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The need to pay Rs. 250/- to fill up the form as an application fee.
- NCC Special Enteries don’t have to pay any amount for application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- For flying batch it is 20-24 Years.
- For ground duties it 20-26 Years.
- For NCC applicants, the age limit is 20-24 Years.
How To Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the afcat.cdac.in on google.
- To get the application form for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 “click here“.
- Give all your details written on your original documents.
- Upload the documents required to fill-up the form.
- Head to the option “pay to proceed” and pay the application fee.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- You will be redirected to your application form, download it for future purposes.