Indian Army Bharti 2021 | Join Indian Army 2021, Patiala Army Rally: Eligibility Details, Last Date, Application Forms – A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various posts through Rally Bharti taking place in Patiala, Punjab. A notification has been released for the Army Recruitment Rally which will take place for various districts of Punjab such as Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala, Mansa, Sangrur, and Patiala. Online registration is mandatory to become eligible for the rally and If you want to get the full details about the Indian Army Bharti 2021, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Army has announced various posts of Soldiers for the various departments such as General Duty-All Arms, Technical, Nursing Assistant (AMC), and Clerk/Store Keeper Technical in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @joinindianarmy.nic.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your doubts associated with Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Indian Army Bharti 2021, Indian Army Selection Process, Salary of the various posts announced at Indian Army Rally Patiala, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Indian Army Bharti 2021
Vacancy Details – Indian Army Bharti 2021
The notification consists of a number of vacancies for various departments of the Soldier category as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Department||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|General Duty-All Arms, Technical, Nursing Assistant (AMC), and Clerk/Store Keeper Technical||Various||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications for Soldiers as mentioned below:
- Soldier – General Duty (All Arms): Class 10th or Matric pass with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system of D Grade (33%-40%) in individual subjects or the equivalent of grade which comprises 33% and overall gross in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate. FOR GORKHAS (NEPALESE AND INDIAN) Class 10th Pass is required.
- Soldier – Technical: 12th Class Passed/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 40% in each subject.
- Soldier – Nursing Assistant (AMC): 12th Class Passed/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 40% in each subject. OR 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Soldier – Clerk/Store Keeper Technical: 12th Class Passed/Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12th is compulsory.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 17 Years & 6 Months for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 23 Years.
- However, there will be extra age relaxation up to 30 years only for the Widows of Ex-Serviceman.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from the date of entering the training.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Physical Fitness Test, Medical Exam, and a Written Test via the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) conducted by the authorities of the Indian Army recruitment department.
- The application starts on 06.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 20.07.2021
- Applicants will receive their admit cards from 21.07.2021 to 05.08.21
- The date of the Tests is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Indian Army Bharti 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now submit the application form to the address mentioned in the notification.
- After submitting the application form, you’ll get admit cards to your registered e-mail addresses.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification for Indian Army Bharti 2021 given below.
FAQ’s – Indian Army Bharti 2021
What is the average salary of a Soldier at the Indian Army Bharti?
The average salary of a Soldier in the Indian Army varies according to the posts and qualifications i.e., between Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/- Per Month. The actual amount may differ from this as it is just an average calculated from the data of the various websites.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for the Indian Army Bharti 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for the Indian Army Bharti 2021 is 20.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Army Bharti 2021?
The lower age limit is 17 Years & 6 Months and the upper age limit is 23 Years for the recruitment of the Soldiers through Indian Army Rally Bharti taking place at Patiala, Punjab in 2021. There are some extra age relaxations according to the rules, for that read this notification thoroughly.
Hey Guys! If you find this article beneficial in any method, please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any freshest updates related to Indian Army Rally Bharti, Indian Army Rally Patiala, Join Indian Army, Indian Army Recruitment 2021, Indian Army Careers, Indian Army New Job Vacancies, and Details of Patiala Rally Bharti for Indian Army.
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 | Indian Navy Bharti: Apply Online, 50 Posts
- RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 20 Posts, MP Govt Jobs
- Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 135 Posts, Govt Jobs in MP
- NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 121 Posts, Govt Jobs in Gujarat
- MPHC Legal Officer Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 14 Posts, Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs