Indian Army Bharti Amritsar Recruitment 2021 | India Army Bharti: Indian Army has released a notification for a rally taking place at Amritsar for the recruitment of various Soldiers in 2021. The vacancy notification is for the various districts of Punjab such as Amritsar, Gurdaspur & Pathankot from 06.09.2021 to 25.09.2021 at the New Amritsar Military Station (NAMS), Khasa Cantonment. You may check your eligibility by reading this article thoroughly.
Indian Army has released the notification on their official website i.e., @joinindianarmy.nic.in for the rally taking place at Amritsar for the recruitment of soldiers in the various departments such as General Duty, Technical Assistant, Nurse, etc. This article contains all the details that you should know before applying for the vacancy such as How to Apply Online for Indian Army Bharti Amritsar Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Soldier at Indian Army, Recruitment Process, Important Dates, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Indian Army Bharti Amritsar Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Indian Army Bharti Amritsar Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the post of Soldier as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Department|
|General Duty (All Arms)|
|Nursing Assistant (AMC)|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- General Duty: 10th Class Passed with average an marks of 45% aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Technical/Nursing Assistant: 10th and 12th Class Passed or Intermediate in science group with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Math and English as subjects. The candidates should have a minimum of 50% of marks (Aggregate).
- Clerk/Store Keeper: 10th Class, 12th Class Passed or Intermediate exam in Arts/Commerce/Science stream with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Soldier Trademan (All Arms): 08th Class Passed or 10th Class Passed with a minimum of 33% marks obtained in the final exams.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- For the General Duty applicants, the minimum age limit is 17.5 Years and maximum age limit is 21 Years.
- Whereas for all the other posts the age limit will be 17.5 Years to 23 Years.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 16.02.2021.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Physical Fitness, Physical Measurement, and Medical Test. The qualified candidates will be invited for a Written Test conducted by the authorities of the Indian Army. The selection will be done on the overall performance.
- The application starts on 08.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 21.08.2021
- Admit Card Issue Dates: 22.08.2021 and 31.08.2021
- The rally at Amrtisar will take place from 06.09.2021 to 25.09.2021
- The date of the Written Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Indian Army Bharti Amritsar Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Indian Army Bharti Amritsar Recruitment 2021
Where in Punjab the rally for Soldier recruitment is taking place in 2021?
The rally for the recruitment of various soldiers will take place at New Amritsar Military Station (NAMS), Khasa Cantonment.
What is the salary of a Soldier at Indian Army Recruitment Amritsar?
According to the posts, the average salary of a Soldier varies between ₹25,000/- to ₹30,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Army Bharti Amritsar Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 17.5 Years and the upper age limit is 23 Years for the recruitment of a Soldier at Indian Army Bharti Amritsar in 2021. The age limit may vary according to the posts hence, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Indian Army Bharti Amritsar Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for the Indian Army Bharti Amritsar Recruitment 2021 is 21.08.2021.
Hey Guys! have you found this article beneficial in any way? If Yes, then please don’t skip giving your valuable feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles and never miss any latest updates related to the Indian Army Recruitment 2021, Indian Army Amritsar Bharti 2021, Indian Army Careers, New Soldier Vacancy at Indian Army at Amritsar, Govt Jobs in Amritsar, and Punjab Rozgar.
- NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 07 Posts, Last Date
- UKPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 776 Posts, Last Date
- Central Bank of India Jalgaon Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Interview Details, Salary, Eligibility Criteria
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Electrician & Wireman, Last Date