Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022 – Applications are being invited through offline mode for the recruitment of a Civilian Staff Member in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Interested candidates may read this article further before applying for the vacancy to check their eligibility and get other details of the notification.
Indian Army has released a notification on their official website for recruiting eligible candidates i.e., @davp.nic.in for the recruitment of Civilian Staff in Group ‘C’ Post in 2022. There is only one vacancy available and you’re gonna find all the necessary details related to the notification such as How to Apply Online for Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022 at Mumbai, Salary of Multi Tasking Staff at the Indian Army, Selection Process, Last Date to Apply, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for the Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Details – Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Safaiwala)||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to be at least Matriculation or similar education from a recognized Board.
Age Limit – Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 25 Years.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 30.04.2022.
Recruitment Process – Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022
The recruitment of the candidates would be based on the following tests conducted by the authorities of the Indian Army recruitment department.
- Screening of Application
- Written Test
- Medical Test
Salary – Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022
The selected applicant will receive an impressive salary package between ₹ 18,000/- to ₹56900/- Per Month from the respective Board.
Important Dates – Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022
- The application starts on 15.04.2022
- Last date to fill out the Application: 30.04.2022
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.davp.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Army Recruiting Office, Mumbai, Near Afghan Church, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQs – Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022
What is the salary of Multi Tasking Staff in the Indian Army?
The average salary of Multi Tasking Staff in the Indian Army varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹18,000/- to ₹56,900/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 25 Years for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Indian Army in 2022.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022 is 30.04.2022.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of MTS announced for the Indian Army in Mumbai in 2022?
As per the official notification, there is only one vacancy available for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in Group ‘C’ at the Indian Army in Mumbai.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of MTS at the Indian Army in Mumbai for 2022?
Eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the required documents to the “Army Recruiting Office, Mumbai, Near Afghan Church, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005”.
Hey Guys! Did you find this article helpful in any way? If yes, then make sure you give your feedback down below. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Indian Army Bharti 2022, Indian Army Recruitment 2022, Indian Army Vacancy 2022, New Vacancies at Indian Army, Etc.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro