Indian Army Women Bharti 2021– New notification has been issued for the recruitment of Women Soldiers. The applicant will be eligible for the vacancy only after registering on the official website and the selected candidates will only be allotted to venue based on their home districts. The recruitment rallies will be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum, Pune, and Shillong. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Army has announced a total of 100 Posts for Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @joinindianarmy.nic.in. If you’re interested in the vacancy then you’re at your destination. This recruitment notification will help you clear all of your doubts related to the Important Dates, Educational qualifications, how to apply online for Indian Army Women Bharti 2021, Indian Army Women Bharti Selection Process, Salary of a Female Soldier at Indian Army, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Indian Army Women Bharti 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Indian Army Women Bharti 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Soldier General Duty (Women Military Service)
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Matric/10th/SSLC or any other equivalent education.
- The applicant should have scored at least 45% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 33% marks in each subject to be eligible for the vacancy.
- All the Gorkhas (Nepalese & Indian) candidates are required to be at least 10th Class Passed.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 17.5 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 21 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Applicant must be born between 01.10.2000 – 01.04.2004.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Physical Fitness Test followed by a Medical Test and lastly a Written Test conducted by the authorities of the Indian Army.
- The application starts on 06.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 20.07.2021
- The date of the Tests is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Indian Army Women Bharti 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Indian Army Women Bharti 2021
What is the salary of a Women Soldier in the Indian Army?
The average salary of a Women Soldier (General Duty) varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹25,000/- to ₹30,000/- Per Month. However, the actual amount may differ from this as it is just an average calculated from the data of various websites.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Indian Army Women Bharti 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Indian Army Women Bharti 2021 is 20.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Army Women Bharti 2021?
The lower age limit is 17.5 Years and the upper age limit is 21 Years for the recruitment of a Female Soldier at the Indian Army in 2021. For further details, read this notification thoroughly.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful in any way? If yes, please don’t skip offering your valuable feedback below within the comment section. Also, do not forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates associated with Indian Army Girl, Indian Army Women Careers, Indian Army Lady, Indian Army Female Bharti 2021, Female India Army Recruitments in 2021, Indian Army Jobs, Indian Army Bharti, and Indian Army Careers.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date